Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evolution temples

Evolution temples

I really like playing this game. Occationally get board but then new things come out which is nice but it would be really nice to be able to obtain 2 evolution temples to be able to keep up with my dragons especially in the higher levels. Thank you for considering! 😉

I agree. I have over 100 dragons waiting to be evolved at either level 3 6 pr 9. I can't keep up with only 1 evolution temple. Please can we have a second. You really need it once you reach level 100. I have so many coins I can't spend them

Fashion Designer
    I have to concurr. Even though I'm not at level 50, the disparity between how quickly I can evolve dragons and how many dragons I need to be evolved is..... Ridiculous.

New Resident
    I also agree. I need a second temple way more than I need a second breeding den. I have a huge line of dragons waiting to evolve.
    It's frustrating not be able to move your dragons higher for days on end.

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody, I am LV 150 and have the problem that I can not evolve anything get. I miss constantly feed. Please TL will allow us as fantasy forest story grow food. It would also be nice in the tournament feed to get the victory.

I have a simple fix to this and other great ideas. We all already have a second temple, it's located in the Arctic isles. All we need is a feature which allows us to send one or two dragons to the arctic isles ( like a plane ticket). We have to pay the fare each way (maybe some ridiculous number so the high level players actually spend silver). Put a timer on it like two or three hours, like a real travel time. Then make a "airport" habitat that they can stay in while they evolve in the arctic temple. It would be like when people go on spiritual vacations to find themselves. Also we could have the same feature to ship food from the artic to feed the main land, for a shipping fee of course.

I agree...I have a lot of dragons sitting and waiting to evolve...and it's really frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Another vote for an additional evolution temple. Sooooo many level 3 dragons.

Or maybe reduced evolution time? 50% of breed time? That would help too.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

New Resident
    A second evolution temple would be amazing, whether for trading in dragons or breeding

I haven't come to this delema yet, and it sounds frustrating.
    Though, I will already appreciate a second evolution temple.
    I'm to the point where I will have 2-4 dragons needing to evolve.

I want to add... Sell extra egg nests for a huge amount of silver.
    Sometimes, breeding dragons are sitting in the den for several hours.
    That's not counting the rare egg that takes 24+ hours.
    Not everyone can afford gold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast