Thread: did anyone get the prompt to

Rhino Keeper

did anyone get the prompt to

download the rs? I always wait so I can get the bonus gems

Fashion Designer
    no i havent yet, but know it will come soon so i shall wait as well... did the same for bakery story honey.....

Executive Chef
    Nope, they usually release new version goal prompts on Mondays but I got the one to download Bingo instead, so I'm guessing we're going to get the goal to download the new RS version on Monday next week.

Executive Chef
    Neither, only pop-up to download bingo too as pepperwoo.

Farm Supplier
    I got the prompt to download rs outdoors a couple days ago when I was playing monster story. Is that the one you guys are talking about?

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get the pop-up for RS, but it was listed as one of my goals this week. (The pop-up was for Bingo instead)

Fashion Designer
    I had an issue where I was using the Halloween Edition for a while and not the regular RS version before that (Summer Fun?). But when I decided to bring up that old version instead, I ended up getting the goal there. So if you're using another version that's not the latest one (besides the one you need for the gems), then try going there. But it could just be another issue, as other people are saying they got a popup for some newer game that was released, but I hadn't gotten one either, or anything for Bingo. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    A new version of RS? It's only been a few weeks since the recent version came out. I haven't got any goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    A new version of RS? It's only been a few weeks since the recent version came out. I haven't got any goal
    Usually when the game's gone down 4 maintance it means TL's downloaded a bunch of new stuff. Hopefully that's what happened today when it occurred today.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel