Thread: Water garden or Jelly maker

Water garden or Jelly maker

I have enough coins for either the Jelly Maker or water garden. Just got nap 28 so can expand to water garden. Do not have truffles, alpaca, forge.

Suggestions?

Also, I can apparently buy a fishing shack but already have one.

Thanks!
    Kadee

Rhino Keeper
    I'd probably go with the jelly maker. Although you need to use 1 honey in some of the recipes, the other ingredients are easy to come by.

Once you've expanded to the water garden, it requires multiple planks, bricks and hammers to open up each plot within the garden. You will then need the fryer for the nori sheets and the sushi maker to make rice and other recipes.

Personally, I would actually add a second fishing hut before getting the water garden. I make hooks all day, every day. Fishing is quick and inexpensive, and all fish sell quickly in the market (or you can use them in recipes).

Others may have some more insight and different opinions though
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I wouldn't worry about getting the forge. I used to use it occasionally, whereas nowadays it's just a relic and sits there doing nothing. It's pretty useless IMO.
    Alpaca wool generally sells okay, but I have trouble selling the alpaca wool bales (made in the studio).
    Truffles sell very quickly.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Executive Chef
    I prefer the water garden but crops sell better when you have the sushi maker to cook them but that is extra coins to buy that.

The best return on your investement would be the second bait shop. I would get that and also a second windmill and dairy if you don't have those already.

The crops needed to make bait cost 21 coins and an anchovy sells for 56 coins, so in 1.5 hours you are making 35 coins profit. You may even make more if you get a better fish or an upgrade part.

You can make peanut butter in the jelly maker and the peanuts cost 105 and the butter sells for 168 so you are making 63 coins in 3 hours, so less than you make in the bait shop. Other recipes need honey and you will never have enough to make them all day long.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Thanks to all.

I do have 2 windmills, 2 dairies, 3 feed mills, candle maker, jewelry maker which rarely gets used, fryer, chocolate maker, pizza maker, studio, kitchen, bakery, deli.

Was not thinking of water garden as it takes a long time to get maps. Finally got 28.

Don't have the drive and business strategy to make and sell that many do as I am busy with family and cancer support volunteer activities.

Kadee

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I prefer the water garden but crops sell better when you have the sushi maker to cook them but that is extra coins to buy that.

The best return on your investement would be the second bait shop. I would get that and also a second windmill and dairy if you don't have those already.

The crops needed to make bait cost 21 coins and an anchovy sells for 56 coins, so in 1.5 hours you are making 35 coins profit. You may even make more if you get a better fish or an upgrade part.

You can make peanut butter in the jelly maker and the peanuts cost 105 and the butter sells for 168 so you are making 63 coins in 3 hours, so less than you make in the bait shop. Other recipes need honey and you will never have enough to make them all day long.

Rhino Keeper
    You don't mention if you've opened beehive. I'd do that first, then jelly maker and/or candle maker. Water Garden has several expensive steps and requires a good stash of tools. I'd wait on that one. I'm at level 48 and manage just fine with only one bait shop, incidentally.