Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    I have, very carefully, managed to save my gems and am thinking about buying something. Because I want it to be something usefull (not a decoration), I thinking about either the fortune Fortune Teller or the Barracks.
    What do the more experienced players suggest?

Sandra
    If you don't have 2 Wizard Schools, I would buy those as a priority.

I think the Fortune Teller is a waste of money, I never got anything from it that I needed.

The Barracks is good and you will be able to send out on 3.5 adventures per week, getting gems/energy back but you need to keep it in supply with Feasts to do so.

If you don't have a dragon, then a Mithril Dragon is a good buy,
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    If you don't have 2 Wizard Schools, I would buy those as a priority.

I think the Fortune Teller is a waste of money, I never got anything from it that I needed.

The Barracks is good and you will be able to send out on 3.5 adventures per week, getting gems/energy back but you need to keep it in supply with Feasts to do so.

If you don't have a dragon, then a Mithril Dragon is a good buy,

Thanks for your response!

The Wizard Schools - do they just give you energy, or also 'things'? I seem to do okay for energy.
    The Barracks - I have the new table that drops lots of food for Feasts, so that might be a good idea.
    Mithril Dragon - I currently have 35 Mithril and no idea what I should do with it.....

Sandra

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Thanks for your response!

The Wizard Schools - do they just give you energy, or also 'things'? I seem to do okay for energy.
    The Barracks - I have the new table that drops lots of food for Feasts, so that might be a good idea.
    Mithril Dragon - I currently have 35 Mithril and no idea what I should do with it.....

Sandra
    When the Wizards schools are up levelled up, I think they give 10 energy every 4 hours or so. More energy means you can progress in the game quicker and build up your stocks of items in your inventory.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    When the Wizards schools are up levelled up, I think they give 10 energy every 4 hours or so. More energy means you can progress in the game quicker and build up your stocks of items in your inventory.
    Okay. Thanks for your responses!

Rhino Keeper
    the wizard schools have been extremely helpful during the past energy sucking events that require a million and a half energy. they have been completely worth the each gem i spent on them

I think my best investments were the mermaid pond and the wizard school. I got the wizard school first and wished I had gotten the mermaid pond. You can spend so much energy on wells and ponds just to get one mermaid scale. I've been trying to figure out what to buy next. I think I will go for my second school

New Resident
    Thanks for posting this thread, I had the same question! Very helpful info!

Host(ess)
    I suggest getting the fruit trees. A lot of goals/recipes need them, and Sir Pigglesworth doesn't give enough.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Got the reindeer stable and the other one cause its on sale ::3

Farm Supplier
    I don't want the reindeer stable because that's really only for one short period of the year (or am I missing something?). I was looking for something that was more usefull the whole year. I have 5 fruit trees already - one apple, 2 lemon and 2 orange. :-) I seem to regularly have enough mermaid scales as well; and I managed to do the last 2 limited time goals with time to spare and with enough energy.
    Still dubious as to what I should buy.......

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast