Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catlady71 View Post
    I always have doubts when it comes the time to spend gems

I think buying the apple tree and the other trees really worth it.
    don't regret buying the wizard school.
    just bought a sheep, and kinda regret it
    No, sheeps are great! You'll enjoy yours. They are really great at throwing out chunks of meat. And they're very cute. Give it a name and talk to it. It'll grow on you in no time.

Trees! Maybe another glimmer trove and maybe a sheep. (A quest uses the wool)
    I've never gotten a tree drop before. I got 3 white cows, a sheep, 2 pigs, and too many decorations to count.

Host(ess)
    Yea, I have 3 Orange, 2 Lemon, and 1 Apple tree, The Quest Given Glimmer Trove, and 1 Sheep.. Yea the sheep is probably better than the White and Normal cows about throwing meat. I guess I will probably save them as I cant think of a serious benefit.. The Extra Trove would make Glimmer dust collecting much easier as I don't really have room for a patch of shrooms. as I have notices that when I have at least 9 of something they tend to spawn good drops a bit better than a singular. (but it could be me)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    No, sheeps are great! You'll enjoy yours. They are really great at throwing out chunks of meat. And they're very cute. Give it a name and talk to it. It'll grow on you in no time.
    thanks, Queenzod. the little sheep just became an adult today! i'll give it a name and treat it well

What to Spend Gems On?

What are the best things that you have invested gems into? I currently have exactly 600 gems (haven't spent a penny, just won a contest and installed every game) and have been debating for a while what to spend them on.

I was thinking about the Wizard School and the 3 fruit trees, but what else? Any other suggestions?

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-23-13 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

600!!!!!! I'm struggling to get 10 to change my name! I wish i were you!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    First purchases should be 2 wizard schools. Getting the extra energy several times a day makes a huge difference. After that, the fruit trees are a good option, especially if you have some quests related to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes...get 2 schools ...and 1 each of fruit tree so you can Get goals , make recipes for trade ...get sir pig ..I would maybe add vday cow if you can..he is one of my best sources for rat tails

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    I would maybe add vday cow if you can..he is one of my best sources for rat tails
    Lol it's so true. Pink animals are like mouse traps.

Quote Originally Posted by domo2001 View Post
    600!!!!!! I'm struggling to get 10 to change my name! I wish i were you!!!!!!
    Yeah, I just won the Father's Day Contest and got a bunch of gems. I'm sure you'll get more gems eventually!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast