Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Farm Supplier
    What in the world are gem traps? I'm new to castle story ....I was going to buy 250 gems but now I'm not sure

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merged duplicate gem threads... Christaduff there is some info in an Information Nugget on accidentally using gems which you can find in The Hub.

Quote Originally Posted by christaduff View Post
    What in the world are gem traps? I'm new to castle story ....I was going to buy 250 gems but now I'm not sure
    there is not really a gemtrap.
    when you open the game wait a few secons for the sync ( helps a lot )
    than zoom ( lol, if you have huge fingers a little bit more ) then tap dont like a maniac at all yellow arrows you see...
    organize your kingdom with timed sections ( all 4h building, the 22h buildings and so on )

lol, be patience
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

I need help. For the moment I have 334 gems and soon I will expand to the glimmergate. Should I buy a wizard school or the fortune teller tent? The thing is I am never really out of energy, but so many suggest buying it and the tent is supposed to help me in the sister-sister quest. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by flovisa View Post
    I need help. For the moment I have 334 gems and soon I will expand to the glimmergate. Should I buy a wizard school or the fortune teller tent? The thing is I am never really out of energy, but so many suggest buying it and the tent is supposed to help me in the sister-sister quest. What should I do?
    wiz-school, cuz the greselda questline is hard
    for sister, sister you have enough time, and it should be the last quest you do, or as a sidequest...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    wiz-school, cuz the greselda questline is hard
    for sister, sister you have enough time, and it should be the last quest you do, or as a sidequest...
    Thanks!😄

Host(ess)
    Hi I had the same query as above. I am on level 31 and just going to expand into glimmergate (probably in a couple of days).

I am confused between Fortune Teller Tent (I have heard it really helps with Super Glues, Mithril and Sister, Sister quest), Wizard School (I have heard its really helpful but I am really not short on energy ever since I play the game so often. In fact, I barely do the energy trades anymore because I have too much energy. However you said it can help with greselda questline - how, if I may ask?) and Mithril Dragon (Would fortune teller tent be better? I have heard Mithril Dragon is quite useful though both for scales and mithril?). I have about 400 gems so probably can only buy one of them - any suggestions which one to buy?

I already have; red flower, sheep, all fruit trees, glimmerdust trove and I have never bought any gems with money - don't plan to either!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by poojal View Post
    Hi I had the same query as above. I am on level 31 and just going to expand into glimmergate (probably in a couple of days).

I am confused between Fortune Teller Tent (I have heard it really helps with Super Glues, Mithril and Sister, Sister quest), Wizard School (I have heard its really helpful but I am really not short on energy ever since I play the game so often. In fact, I barely do the energy trades anymore because I have too much energy. However you said it can help with greselda questline - how, if I may ask?) and Mithril Dragon (Would fortune teller tent be better? I have heard Mithril Dragon is quite useful though both for scales and mithril?). I have about 400 gems so probably can only buy one of them - any suggestions which one to buy?

I already have; red flower, sheep, all fruit trees, glimmerdust trove and I have never bought any gems with money - don't plan to either!
    Don't think, act and go for 2 Wizard Schools.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    The fortune tent gives out fortunes: actionair that nog only give you the regular drop, but also something extra. For example, normale when you harvest corn, it just drops corn. But, when there is as an fortune active, it can drop something else too, like glimmerdust, or even a gem. It's always fixed, never random (only random element is when you get a new fortune), so once you collected 1 corn, the fortune is over.

The beauty is, there are 3 fortunes that can give you the extra into Infinity, as long as you don't finish the fortune.

The one most well known is the Glimmer-fortune: when you chop an old log, you not only get the regular drops (wood etc.), but also glimmer shards or glimmer parts. So, as long as you buy old logs, chop them twice, and then sell them, you can have glimmer shards and parts till forever.

But, you can only have 1 fortune at a time. The other important fortunes give you infinite fruit and infinite super glue (I'm on that one now, so 8'm trying to make 99 magic cements)

But, to be honest, the second wizardschool is much better...

Executive Chef
    I agree with the other posters... Buy 2 wizard schools (believe me, you will find yourself needing energy) then save for the fortune teller tent/mithril dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by poojal View Post