Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thread merged with existing thread. Great ideas in this thread... I'd skim thru this thread to get some ideas that might work for you.
    thanks
    and thanks for the suggestions, already got barracks and trilium and living wood tree though >.< hence my question. was thinking of the cabbage thing....not sure if its the best investment though.....

edit: oh i know...wait till black friday and see what is on offer XD nearly forgot about that!!!

I was so disappointed with the cabbage hut, it wasn't worth it to me and I wish I wouldn't have bought it.
    You get 1 cabbage, and they disappear the next day so you can't save them.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    I was so disappointed with the cabbage hut, it wasn't worth it to me and I wish I wouldn't have bought it.
    You get 1 cabbage, and they disappear the next day so you can't save them.
    whut? since when? the barons tent thread says they're saved up. get your 3 main ones, then cabbage hut, u got 4, next day cabbage hut then you got 5. that doesnt work anymore?

It still works, as long as you don't use any cabbages & let them accumulate 1 day at a time, they will add up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It still works, as long as you don't use any cabbages & let them accumulate 1 day at a time, they will add up.
    is it worth it? XD

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    is it worth it? XD
    Like everything else in this game this is fairly subjective, but imo it is definetely worth it!! The baron's tent usually has great items and since they refresh every month you have a great variety to choose from. I bought it almost as soon as ot was released and I think it's the most useful building I ever bought with gems. But again that is my opinion!

Should I get a Wizard's School or a Cabbage Hut? I've got a bunch of gems saved up and am considering getting one of the two. The Wizard's School looks good bc it's a consistent source of energy. However, if I get the Cabbage Hut, I can save up for the alicorns and dragons (which also drop energy) that pop up in the Baron's Tent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Should I get a Wizard's School or a Cabbage Hut? I've got a bunch of gems saved up and am considering getting one of the two. The Wizard's School looks good bc it's a consistent source of energy. However, if I get the Cabbage Hut, I can save up for the alicorns and dragons (which also drop energy) that pop up in the Baron's Tent.
    Everyone will have a different opinion. I would get the Cabbage Hut. The Baron's Tent is fun and offers unique items. The Wizard's School I find mostly useful during events when I really need extra energy. But you can get energy from other sources. So I would go with the Cabbage Hut. Good luck with deciding.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    With a long term view, Cabbage Hut. You're right, you will be able to get some sort of an alicorn which drops energy daily. It's still worth getting a wizard school though at some point. If energy is your focus (tough choice!), then I'd lean more towards the Cabbage Hut. But the flip side is that you may need to wait a while for those alicorns as the Barons tent can sometimes be fickle and not give you the opportunity to get an alicorn animal. Another consideration is to use your gems on the Beastbane Display and work on getting the alicorns available in the MRC (Mythic Research Centre). the BD will drop gold troll tokens in and out of season. I probably get about 1 gold troll token every week or so.

Wait and see what a few other players post before you jump in. At the end of the day, do what your heart says

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    With a long term view, Cabbage Hut. You're right, you will be able to get some sort of an alicorn which drops energy daily. It's still worth getting a wizard school though at some point. If energy is your focus (tough choice!), then I'd lean more towards the Cabbage Hut. But the flip side is that you may need to wait a while for those alicorns as the Barons tent can sometimes be fickle and not give you the opportunity to get an alicorn animal. Another consideration is to use your gems on the Beastbane Display and work on getting the alicorns available in the MRC (Mythic Research Centre). the BD will drop gold troll tokens in and out of season. I probably get about 1 gold troll token every week or so.

Wait and see what a few other players post before you jump in. At the end of the day, do what your heart says
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    wizschool: fully upgraded a good source of energy, yes, and the 2nd too.
    but you need a lot of spellbooks collecting from old thomas and libaries...

cabbage hut: you get every day 1 cabbage, if you are lucky you get the price from BGT for 12 cabbages, but mostly 20...
    ... if you are lucky, you can get 2 - 6 alicorns per month in the BGT, but you need enough cabbages...

beastbane display: yes, you maybe get 3 or 4 goldtokens per week, if you are lucky...
    but you need the MRC for goldtokens, before you can craft only 5 alicorns in the MRC..
    and you can get a 2nd cabbage hut in the MRC for goldtokens...

but at least i would take the wizschool ( -> S8: pls upgrade for lv6 or a 3rd and 4th ... )
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals