Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Jackiesq I merged your thread with this existing one about gem purchasing. The Informatin Nugget about gems in the Hub also has info about gem drops. Links below. The new sales thread also has recent and good discussion about gem purchase items as does the help me thread.

The best energy giver - the most are alicorns and wizard school, occasionally Sir Pigglesworth.
    Ultra rare drops - very subjective.... The rarest items may now be useful for the Elven Outpost. The Inventory Guide has a list of all drops. What's rare for you may not be rare to me because 1. I've played longer; 2. My luck may be better; 3. I spend a lot of time collecting vs someone who is only in their game to use their energy once a day etc.

Interesting question though
    Thx!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    any advice for a lvl22??? I have gotten 1xapple tree, 1xOrange tree, 1x lemon tree...

I really do not know what to use gems for atm I have around 90+

should I just save them up for later?? or just get another set of the 3x trees?

I really like the cabbage hut but I heard it can be gotten with coins
    I think the red trillium for red petals and very rare drops of spellbound dew (I see them more from this flower then the other flowers...) is a very useful investment on your level. But I should wait to buy it, if you don't need red petals now...

(Just got Orange tree nr3 from an adventure, still no apple tree... But if you have 1 of each I shouldn't invest gems in more of the same...)
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 10-06-16 at 05:42 AM.

If you have 90 I personally would get another apple tree to get a chance for more golden apples that you can combine with golden nuggets and eggs for trading for gems in the exchange.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

I would hold off in the lemon tree. I've got 14 of them and 13 are from quests. Compared to 6 Orange from quests and 3 Apple from quests.
    I'd say 2 Wizzard Schools, otherwise save them!
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Fashion Designer

Usefulness vs Gem cost

Hi

im trying to decide what next to spend gems on.
    what item is worth the cost after wizard schools?
    (besides the little stuff-red trillium, white cows/pigs, living tree etc)

ta in advance ^^

living wood trees and sap trees, i have 8 of each and dont regret it. also i am not sure what part of the story line you are in but the red flower has been useful. also the pagodas drop useful food items....DONT get the fortunes teller tent. i did , and enjoyed it for a while, then they stopped making fortunes for it so it was a total waste of 200/250 gems. ( they did say they would not stop doing fortunes but ...w/e ) good luck !!

ok , even though your post was short , for some reason i did not see the last line lol!.

Farm Supplier
    Get a barracks... you can get a lot of gem items as prizes from the adventures, and there's always a chance of getting gems as prizes too. Plus you get energy back as an additional prize.

Without a doubt - 2 living trees and 2 red trilliums! Happy Gaming!

Rhino Keeper
    I would go for the barracks. It's one of the few gem buildings I constantly use and have never regretted getting but it's also because it suits my style of playing. I like growing crops and preparing feasts for adventures cause I always get excited when they return with goodies.

If you have the sister sister goal left, the fortune teller tent might be a good short term investment as they've stopped releasing new fortunes, which I think is a shame as I liked hunting for them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    Hi

im trying to decide what next to spend gems on.
    what item is worth the cost after wizard schools?
    (besides the little stuff-red trillium, white cows/pigs, living tree etc)

ta in advance ^^
    Thread merged with existing thread. Great ideas in this thread... I'd skim thru this thread to get some ideas that might work for you.