Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Any thoughts? I want to buy fortune teller tent but thinking I should buy the harvest pergola first. I already have the 2 wizard schools.

Executive Chef
    Depends on how much cooking you do and where on the story-line you are.

If you are in constant demand of cooking materials (sugar, bread, milk), then a harvest pergola comes in handy.
    If you want can see the Sister Sister-goal comes in sight within a few months, I'd say: go for the Fortune-tellers tent: the Old-log fortune is almost nessecery for that goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm almost done with Princess Sabina Faire and Troll Tribe Part 1. So I think I must be pretty far off. I think I'll take that advice. I'm forever cooking trying to send my Knights out everyday. Thanks.

How about that new mushroom for 45 gems? I really think I'd like to get that too.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new mushroom. I used to struggle to have enough for the vial you make in the greenhouse; now I've even done an exchange or two involving shrooms.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to hear that. Getting that too then. One for each kingdom. Unfortunately not enough gems yet for harvest pergola for both my kingdoms. Hoping for a new app goal to show up in my que for some free gems. Only problem with that tho is it takes more time away from CS. Thanks for info.

Fashion Designer
    what's the best use of 650 gems?
    ~Alicorn [I don't have any yet except walicorn and pink]
    ~3-4 items in the Baron's tent... [I already have gray kitty, balloons, and bake table]
    Or should I get the pack with Rouncy and the Hydrangea deco [already have rouncy, this would make 2]

Executive Chef
    If you want something usefull, then go for the Alicorn. The items in the Baron's tent are mostly decorating (exept for the pup and kitty's). I like the setting tho (carnival), but it's way too expensive for me.

You can't buy the pack with Rouncy and the Hydrangea with gems, you need to pay real money for it.

New Resident
    Iron shortage. Buy iron rich rock pile for ~$5K. I always keep a couple around. One time I recieved 8 iron for 5 'hits'. Seems reasonable for me to use occasionally. Rosemary

Fashion Designer
    got my first "real" alicorn probably my last for a long time if they don't give us the love shack!!

Host(ess)
    I have a bit over 300 gems and I have 2 wizard schools. I was thinking of saving up for a Mythril Dragon, but should I get a regular or something else? I want to try to use them on something I want before I accidentally use them up on something. :/