Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Meh that's too much trouble. I was asking from people who already have these items and know what they do.
    Knights Hall is a reward from a goal so probably not a good purchase except for the royal points.

Knight's Hall limit 1 Can be sold
    ROYAL BUILDING
    Reward for finishing the Trials and Tribute goals.
    Thread - part 1 T&T / Part 2 T&T
    Collection time: 3 hours
    ***Drops: coin***
    Level 1: 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams, 2 simple feasts 4 super glue (240RP, 420c/3hr)
    Level 2: 2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam (252RP, 460c/3hr)
    Level 3: 1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam (264RP, 500c/3hr)
    Level 4: 2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam (276RP, 540c/3hr)
    Level 5: 2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam (290RP, 580c/3hr)
    Level 6: 2 Spellbound Beam, 2 Spellbound Block, 4 Magic Cement, 4 Sweet Feast (304 coin/3hr, 620 RP)
    Note: Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer.

I like the Beastbane Display since you can get a troll token each day.

Beastbane Display:

Found: market, limited time purchase April 2016, 400 gems, 75 gem rebate
    Drops: Troll, Staff or Sword tokens

It really was easy to look up using SpiritWind's links.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-22-16 at 05:58 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Knights Hall is a reward from a goal so probably not a good purchase except for the royal points.

Knight's Hall limit 1 Can be sold
    ROYAL BUILDING
    Reward for finishing the Trials and Tribute goals.
    Thread - part 1 T&T / Part 2 T&T
    Collection time: 3 hours
    ***Drops: coin***
    Level 1: 2 royal blocks, 2 royal beams, 2 simple feasts 4 super glue (240RP, 420c/3hr)
    Level 2: 2 hearty feast, 2 builder's paste, 3 royal block, 3 royal beam (252RP, 460c/3hr)
    Level 3: 1 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 3 enchanted block, 3 enchanted beam (264RP, 500c/3hr)
    Level 4: 2 spicy feast, 2 architect paste, 2 ornate block, 2 ornate beam (276RP, 540c/3hr)
    Level 5: 2 sweet feast, 2 magic cement, 4 ornate block, 4 ornate beam (290RP, 580c/3hr)
    Level 6: 2 Spellbound Beam, 2 Spellbound Block, 4 Magic Cement, 4 Sweet Feast (304 coin/3hr, 620 RP)
    Note: Trials and tribute goals will complete themselves when you've satisfied a random number of actions. Eg, adventure badge, you have to do lots of adventures. Try not to concentrate on them, let them just finish by normal play. The exact numbers for each badge isn't known. We just know it's lots! Sorry we can't be more specific, there just isn't a specific answer.

I like the Beastbane Display since you can get a troll token each day.

Beastbane Display:

Found: market, limited time purchase April 2016, 400 gems, 75 gem rebate
    Drops: Troll, Staff or Sword tokens

It really was easy to look up using SpiritWind's links.
    Thanks! I was thinking the knights hall was royal manor for some reason. I was reading the info you gave and when I got to adventurer badge and such I realized hey, I have this one.

Doesn't seem like I have the beastbane display, but I need those trolls tokens, so that sounds like a good buy, too bad I missed out on the rebate, I hope they offer it for sale on the Black Friday sales this year.

Executive Chef
    Finally almost saved up 300gems for the Spellbound Bloom ...
    Should I really be buying this or should i save my gems for something else??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Personally I think it is needed in the game, even if very expensive. The collection of SpellboundDews are extra rare finding them in flowers, few found at Ivy's and almost nothing from the MoonBuilding, therefore does not give you enough to upgrade your buildings to 6th level as they are quite a few.

There is a not a great difference of collection time in the buildings when upgraded to 6th but necessary in events that may ask to do so.. or you'll either be held up or have to use gems to move on.

Collection time on the SpellboundFlower is every 2hrs and gives from 2 to 4 Dews. Many Spellbound Beams/Blocks may be made within a week.. so the flower does give a sufficient supply for you to be satisfied.

I have been making the Spellbound Beams and Blocks, then saving in the inventory until needed, or till I have enough to upgrade all. It's practically part of the game to eventually upgrade buildings required to 6th.. just as it was upgrading to 5th before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I'm so happy I bought one. My vote is YES buy it. having a guaranteed source is much less stressful. Plus it gives you a push to keep using wood!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Personally I think it is needed in the game, even if very expensive. The collection of SpellboundDews are extra rare...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm so happy I bought one. My vote is YES buy it.
    Thanks Moon and SW! Exactly what I needed to hear

Banned
    I bought the wizard school and would like another - the energy refills really help out. I'm still sorry they took away the 40 energy refils from my purple alicorn.

Hi. I was wondering if the Harvest Pergola is a good purchase?? I have both keep and barracks & love goin on adventures. Does the pergola drop only small food items or actual feasts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missharleyO3 View Post
    Hi. I was wondering if the Harvest Pergola is a good purchase?? I have both keep and barracks & love goin on adventures. Does the pergola drop only small food items or actual feasts?
    Occasionally it drops Feasts, usually small food items. I have two.. and never store them even with lack of space. They are handy. If you buy them they come fully built. Originally they were part of an Event we had to build.

Harvest Pergola Drops:
    Water, truffles, prime cuts, flour, sugar, pasta, noodles, bread, bacon, milk, fish, grits, eggs, roast chicken, milk, water, fish, simple feast, breaded fish, hearty stew, hearty feast
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Truly appreciate ur input! I think i will get it! Thanks so much!