Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: What to buy with gems?

The key with most quests is *patience* and a lot if it....lol
    It is a virtue, you know.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    I'm curious about the fortune tent ....I've heard the sister/sister mentioned on the forums and how the tent helps .....
    When should I buy ....so I will have time to get to the right fortune?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
    I'm curious about the fortune tent ....I've heard the sister/sister mentioned on the forums and how the tent helps .....
    When should I buy ....so I will have time to get to the right fortune?
    The fortune you'll want to hold onto is # 23 The Glimmer Rock Fortune, and each fortune can take 2-3 days before you get one after completing one, so about two months after you purchase the tent, or thereabouts, when you'll get to this fortune. How far are you from getting the "sister,sister" goal?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    I got stuck on one previous fortune (Ivy's Sunkupie) and eventually skipped it when my Sinister Sister-quest started, so I could reach the Glimmer Rock Fortune.

I'm now on the sticky fortune, which is also great: super glue as much as I like! So now trying to get 99 magic cements

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    The fortune you'll want to hold onto is # 23 The Glimmer Rock Fortune, and each fortune can take 2-3 days before you get one after completing one, so about two months after you purchase the tent, or thereabouts, when you'll get to this fortune. How far are you from getting the "sister,sister" goal?
    I'm not exactly sure ...I have just finished thurstons tower , crafting Excalibur now ....I have the singing girl opened but thought I needed to go to the troll pit first ...the jousting stuff is open, golden omelette ....micro-managing (or something like that ) ...and I'm sure other stuff I can't remember ...lol
    Does sister sister come with the singing girl? I might just get the tent and if I get to the fortune keep it till I get the goal ....thanks queentina for all ur help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
    I'm not exactly sure ...I have just finished thurstons tower , crafting Excalibur now ....I have the singing girl opened but thought I needed to go to the troll pit first ...the jousting stuff is open, golden omelette ....micro-managing (or something like that ) ...and I'm sure other stuff I can't remember ...lol
    Does sister sister come with the singing girl? I might just get the tent and if I get to the fortune keep it till I get the goal ....thanks queentina for all ur help
    No problem. You have a ways to go before you'll hit "sister,sister" as it is part of the Belladonna chain. You need to get through a lot of other things before you'll get there, Glimmer Gate, Greselda, Troll Tribe......Dabag's guide can help you to line up all the goals and where you'll be and when, to plan ahead with the fortunes. You may want to hold onto the "Lip Puckering Fortune" for awhile, and since you won't get to "sister, sister" for a bit, it's worth holding on to. I'm currently on that one with my 2tina account and don't plan on moving from it for at least a few weeks, if not longer.

5.The Lip Puckering Fortune
    (Check every tree)
    Chop down Dead Tree x 3
    Rewards: Random fruits (apples, lemons and oranges)
    TIP: THIS FORTUNE CAN BE USED TO GAIN UNLIMITED FRUIT. THE TRICK IS NOT TO CHOP DOWN THE LAST DEAD TREE ALL OF THE WAY. SELL AND REPEAT.

Once you get closer to when you'll hit the "sister, sister" chain, you can then move on with the fortunes until you get to # 23.

Check out her guide and see where it will all line up for you and try to plan your timing (hard, I know), and you should do ok. I actually printed out the goals (minus the pictures) and have them in a binder, all lined up for what I'll hit once I finish a set, this way I can plan ahead. My 2tina account is so far behind this was the only way I'd stay sane while getting through them. LOL!!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Thanks for the suggestions. Got the mithril and now waiting for mystery potions (got one from the castle garden) and beastiaries.

Host(ess)
    Sorry if this was already asked. I'm considering a Magic Fruit Tree for my kingdom. How many magic fruits does it drop? I really hope it's not one �� thanks for any answers!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatersocks View Post
    Sorry if this was already asked. I'm considering a Magic Fruit Tree for my kingdom. How many magic fruits does it drop? I really hope it's not one �� thanks for any answers!
    The answer is in the Inventory Guide Check under 'M'! have fun deciding... I love the look of the tree with its blue tones, very pretty.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The answer is in the Inventory Guide Check under 'M'! have fun deciding... I love the look of the tree with its blue tones, very pretty.
    Thanks for answering so quickly! I did look there before I posted here. I don't know how I missed it!