Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

This probably won't happen, but I think alcoholic beverages would be a great addition to the game. Beer from wheat, and vodka from potatoes for starters, and then you can get wild. Schnapps with the different fruits, maybe add grapes and make wines, all sorts of meals made with wine, chocolate liqueur and a bunch of other things.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadavolf View Post
    This probably won't happen, but I think alcoholic beverages would be a great addition to the game. Beer from wheat, and vodka from potatoes for starters, and then you can get wild. Schnapps with the different fruits, maybe add grapes and make wines, all sorts of meals made with wine, chocolate liqueur and a bunch of other things.
    I love this idea!

Executive Chef
    How about a flower shop! We could grow pretty flowers in special plots and make flower wreaths and hats and headbands and arrangements! And sell them in our shops and send them out on deliveries!!!

Oh never mind....no one would want that.....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back the (previously existing) flowers from the May Flowers event. The flowers could be incorporated into crafts from the studio, bakery, ice creamery, etc. The daisies, tulips, orchids, and lilies were just so gorgeous!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Blackberry juice, banana muffins, cotton candy, blackberry candles, pear cobbler, yogurt, gold earrings, gold or silver bracelet, a kite, pancakes, syrup, waffles, jeans, t-shirts, and sausage are some items we can craft using existing buildings, crops, and farm animals.

Jewelsmith:
    Bangle bracelet (1 gold, 1 silver, 1 iron) - creates three intertwined bracelets gold,silver, copper

Candle Maker:
    Orange dreamsicle (2 oranges, 1 milk, 1 honey, 1 beeswax) - creates orange and white swirled candle
    Birthday cake candle great way to use OLD birthday items (Batter, beeswax, plate, birthday candle)
    Apple cinnamon (2 apples, 1 herbs, 1 caramel sauce, 1 beeswax)

Toy Maker:
    Puppet(1 Wood for body, 1 wool, cotton or alpaca fur for hair, 1 iron ore for buttons, a scarf or hat or belt from studio & of course YARN) Think Pinochio!
    Baby blanket w/rattle(1 Alpaca Blanket, 1 Silver for silver rattle, 1 iron for jingle inside. MAYBE an alpaca plush for stuffed animal head on blankie)

Ice Creamery:
    Taco Ice cream (2 wheat for taco cone, 2 milk, 1 chocolate)
    Rainbow Sherbet (2 0f each: Oranges, Lemons, blackberries, bananas)
    CLOWN ICE CREAM for big events (wheat for cone hat, Taffy for buttons and vanilla ice cream)

Juicer:
    Green tea energy(Herbs, Blackberries, cranberries, tea leaves)

How about chocolate milk at the dairy? Chocolate and milk.
    ID: MamaChatele
    Farm2: green acres
    Dragon Island: Chatele Cove
    Fashion Store: no name

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a flower shop. Growing an assortment of flowers for sale... Like roses, iris, daisy, the possibilities are endless.

I would like to be able to craft paint. It is so hard to get and without it it is impossible to advance

My 2cents:

Forge:
    - to craft saw, paint, diamond...
    - to craft glass (silica & sand from the mine)
    - use glass to craft all sorts of glassware...

Mine:
    - increase diamond drop rate to use diamond in Jewelsmith;
    - To mine for silica, sand

Jewelsmith:
    - to craft diamond necklace, diamond bracelet, diamond earrings...

Plants
    - to have other fruit trees and flowering plants.
    - make the flower shop suggested by members in the earlier tread to be able to craft Hawaiian lei

Deep fryer
    - to make fried banana

Animals
    - besides dropping eggs, what about harvest for chicken meat? That will let us craft more food stuff like, deep fried chicken wings, baked chicken, stew chicken...

Since we have grapes now, what about making wine?

Fashion Designer
    May I make a suggestion for a change in one of the crafts? The prizes from the well need to be updated. It is such a fun concept to craft a coin, drop it in the well, and then wait for a prize. BUT... The prizes are not really rewarding : ( For instance, I crafted a coin with 1 silver & 1 iron ore. Then I Waited 6 hours for the coin to craft. Dropped it in well, and waited yet more time for the coin to craft a prize in the well. So then I received the prize and it was just ONE iron ore. I basically LOST a precious metal (the silver) on this deal! Not to mention the time involved. Obviously this makes the well a space-waster on the farm when we quit using it because we realize it causes us to lose out. Can TL consider new prizes that make it worth the time and resources that are spent on it?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast