Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    You didn't mention the candy maker, but I think a new item is due there too. How about a marshmallow made from two simple syrups, then you could make Rocky Road Ice Cream from milk, chocolate peanuts and marshmallows. Moose tracks ice cream is a personal favorite of mine. Vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter are needed to make that. For juices, I'd like to see a blackberry lemonade. Silver bracelet from 3 silver would help keep my jewelery maker inventory balanced. Full support to the chocolate candle idea. For the toymaker, nothing is as universal as a teddy bear. Just Wool and wooden buttons for that.

It would be nice to grow mint and we could make mint chocolate chip ice cream using mint, sugar and chocolate. For mint and coffee could be a peppermint latte. Can we make peppermintmint in the candy machine using the mint and sugar. This would be nice at Holiday time!

Also, if we could grow pumpkins for Fall season and make pumpkin flavored things. Like pumpkin bread using pumpkin, bread and brown sugar. pumpkin and butter for Pumpkin Butter, pumpkin with herbs and coffee, could be a pumpkin spice latte. Pumpkin ice cream using pumpkin and ice cream.

Breakfast on the Farm:

Breakfast items in the bakery like a bacon, egg, and bisquit and cheese sandwich. Bisquits and gravy using 2 bisquits, milk and flour and bacon. Fried potatoes or hash browns using potatoes and peppers. Orange juice in the juicer using oranges and sugar. We can use Milk, eggs, flour for pancakes. Milk, eggs, flour and chocolate for chocolate chip pancakes. Waffles using milk, sugar, vanilla, eggs and flour.

These are just a few ideas hope you like them!! 👍😊

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe some ideas could be co-ordinated with the holiday suggestions. I had not started the game last year, but it appeared like you had pine trees. That would be a great scent for candles, as would cranberries. There could be some holiday jewelry, maybe a silver or gold bracelet with a tree charm with ruby chips for ornaments. In the creamery, maybe eggs plus cream plus herbs could make egg nog ice cream.

In the juicer, some kind of Apple/berry juice or mixed berry juice.

Another idea for the jewelry maker. When the otter dives down and brings up a shell, it could have a pearl in it, which could be used as a pendant, or several could be saved up to use as necklace or bracelet.

Don't have the toy maker, but wood could be used for a set of blocks.

Although the sushi shop was not mentioned, I have been wondering why the tuna has not been used in that? Maybe avocado trees could be added and the avocados used with tuna, rice, and nori for a California roll.
    Last edited by babs3449; 10-12-14 at 02:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just had another thought. In addition to the truffle butter, we could haveb other flavored such as honey butter, herb butter, and maybe fruit flavored as well.

I'd like to second panix's idea of an apple spice candle. Many others too, but then I'd just be re-listing a lot of the thread so far.

Not sure if any of these are feasible but...

Jewelsmith
    - fox (or other animal) pendant or brooch: with silver and maybe a ruby for the eyes?
    - bells: made from silver and iron

Toymaker:
    - hockey sticks: maybe wood or some metal
    - toys for pets: made with cotton and maybe the bell I mentioned above?
    - xylophone: wood (and possibly a metal if going for a glockenspiel) and maybe cotton for the mallet

I wanted to suggest ice skates or other sports equipment like balls, but they require materials that aren't currently available in FS2. And possibly never will. :P
    Last edited by kitte85; 10-13-14 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I meant "ruby for the eyes" not "gem" lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    Although the sushi shop was not mentioned, I have been wondering why the tuna has not been used in that? Maybe avocado trees could be added and the avocados used with tuna, rice, and nori for a California roll.
    Level 52 sashimi is added with the tuna used
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Farm Supplier
    Make from Juicer:
    Would need Almond Trees;

Blackberry Lemonade: (2) Blackberries; (1) Lemon; (1) White Sugar
    Almond Milk: (2) Almonds; (2) Milk
    Chocolate Milk: (2) Chocolate; (2) Cream
    Flax Seed Juice1) Flax; (1) Blueberry; (1) Carrot; (1) Almond
    Other Juices: Apple Cider (fall); Orange Carrot Juice

Make from Cafe:
    Honey Milk: (1) Honey; (2) Milk

Goats alternating making wool and milk turn milk into goat cheese

Made from Bakery:
    Flax Seed Bread: (1) Flax; (1) Flour

Would like to donate more gifts to neighbors; in farm shop items that aren't selling instead of discard button change button to neighbor gift. This way you could give more that three gifts a day. Especially when you have 200+ neighbors and can't give back to them. But receiving way more that the three gifts a day. I would like to return gifts to everyone that gifts me a day.

ID: NYM9CX Farm Name: Bebe

Executive Chef
    I like gameoffarm idea : juice with banana and apple
    Why not a smoothie with all the fruits we have ? Banana/apple/lemon/orange/strawberry/cranberry and sugar/milk (1 of each)

Almond juice is ok but then we need to have almond without scissors

Puzzle is great idea too, but we already have 3 toys made with woods
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 10-16-14 at 10:47 AM.

Host(ess)
    What about simple Orange or Apple juice? Or Milk with honey? Maybe it can also be banana falvored milk with chocolate or honey and Cocoa or red velvet candles! Additionally ohropax made of Wax and wool, but that seems To be a bit too Crazy

Executive Chef
    Scones with jam and cream.
    Brownies.
    Chicken/bacon and/or vegetable pies.
    Scrambled eggs or omelettes with onion and tomato, you could even have it on toast!
    Cupcakes and muffins.
    Caramel and fudge sauces in the lolly maker or chocolatier.
    Fish stew using bass.
    Pancakes with butter and lemon syrup.
    Honeycomb lollies. Chocolate covered!
    Popcorn.

I would love to see raspberry canes introduced.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast