Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

Executive Chef
    With the addition of the Sugar Spinner and new recipes in many of the buildings, maybe now would be a good time to bring up (again) something to do with lemons? Of all the flavored sugars now possible in the Windmills and the cotton candy flavors available, the only one that does not yet have a secondary use is the Lemon Cotton Candy. Perhaps it could be used in the Ice Creamery for a lemon-flavored treat (Lemon Ice, perhaps), or in the Cafe (Lemonade), or in the Bed & Breakfast (maybe combining with Powdered Sugar, Flour, and either Eggs or Cream to make Lemon Sandwich Cookies).

Speaking of the Bed & Breakfast, maybe other flavored sugars and/or cotton candy could be used to make other recipes there as well. Or in the Sauce Maker. Or maybe Strawberry Jam/Jelly/Preserves can be a real thing now with either Strawberry Sugar or Strawberry Cotton Candy being used in place of Strawberries.

Executive Chef
    The event with the Sugar Spinner introduced a new crop/fruit, Blueberries. However, the only recipe that utilizes the Blueberries directly is the Blueberry Sugar (which can be used to either make Blueberry Cotton Candy--which then can be used to make Cotton Candy Cake--or the Cotton Candy Flower).

Perhaps now a new Sauce or two can be introduced and used. For example, perhaps the Ice Creamery could now offer Blueberry Cheesecake using a Blueberry Sauce, and a Strawberry Sauce for a Parfait (maybe using Cream, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Peanuts). Also, Blueberry Muffins could now be a possibility in the Bakery, and Blueberry Pancakes in the Bed and Breakfast.

Farm Supplier
    I like to see another building that cooks all the new receipes of the flavored sugars that are currently in the windmill

Jewelsmith: Bracelet (2 Steel), Ruby Ring (1 Ruby, 1 gold), Beads (2 iron).
    Candle Maker: Blueberry Candle, Passion Fruit candle, Maple Candle
    Toy Maker: Teddy Bear (3 wool), Stuffed Chicken, Stuffed Cow, Stuffed pig, Rubix Cube
    Juicer: Blueberry Juice, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Passion Fruit Juice
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-10-18 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Perhaps, since the Bakery is already overcrowded with recipes, we could see the following appear at the Bed and Breakfast instead?
    - Blueberry Muffins: flour, milk, egg, blueberries
    - Strawberry Waffles: flour, cream, egg, strawberries
    - Cold Cereal: wheat, milk, bananas

If another crop might be added--oats--then Oatmeal could be an option.

Since the Sauce Maker currently only has two recipes, perhaps now Strawberry Syrup and Blueberry Syrup might be added? With additional recipes using them in perhaps the Cafe (Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothies/Milkshakes) and either the Bed and Breakfast (Blueberry Pancakes) or the Ice Creamery (Strawberry Sundae)?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Perhaps, since the Bakery is already overcrowded with recipes, we could see the following appear at the Bed and Breakfast instead?
    - Blueberry Muffins: flour, milk, egg, blueberries
    - Strawberry Waffles: flour, cream, egg, strawberries
    - Cold Cereal: wheat, milk, bananas

If another crop might be added--oats--then Oatmeal could be an option.

Since the Sauce Maker currently only has two recipes, perhaps now Strawberry Syrup and Blueberry Syrup might be added? With additional recipes using them in perhaps the Cafe (Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothies/Milkshakes) and either the Bed and Breakfast (Blueberry Pancakes) or the Ice Creamery (Strawberry Sundae)?
    PookieBear50 - Once again you outdid yourself and I LOVE all your suggestions! I hope the team will implement some if not all of them.

P.S. I'll be passing them over to the team.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    PookieBear50 - Once again you outdid yourself and I LOVE all your suggestions! I hope the team will implement some if not all of them.

P.S. I'll be passing them over to the team.
    I just remembered something else to use either Strawberry Syrup or just strawberries for Strawberry Ice Cream. Then, as an additional recipe in the Ice Creamery, perhaps Neapolitan Ice Cream could be a thing--all three ice creams combined into one--or maybe a Three-Flavor Sundae, with Whipped Cream (a new recipe, possibly made in the Kitchen, Dairy, or in the Ice Creamery itself).

And the Whipped Cream could also go with a new recipe in the Cafe, Hot Cocoa/Hot Chocolate (whichever is the more common usage), maybe using Dark Chocolate, Milk, and the Whipped Cream.

Executive Chef
    Now that Toast is a recipe from the Bed and Breakfast, perhaps Honey Toast could be added to the Sushi Shop (since Honey Toast seems to be a Japanese invention...at least, I could not find it mentioned as originating elsewhere when I looked it up) or the Ice Creamery (since it is a dessert, and all the ice cream recipes are there).

Honey Toast: 2 Honey, 2 Toast, 2 Vanilla Ice Cream

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567