Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

BBQ Grill

Aloha! I'd like to submit a suggestion for a BBQ grill. I think it could be a fun new building and a great way for us to finally use the bass fish.

There could be a fun summer event to introduce it, Lucas could be the focus, (since he holds a spatula, I'm assuming he might be a grilling type of guy ). A new recipe could include grilled bass fish made with lemons and herbs. We could also grill fruits like pears (and even peaches or watermelon if you wanted to introduce a new crop!).

Finally, it would be a great way to introduce collecting meat from cows just like we collect bacon from the pigs! There could either be new kinds of cows introduced (beef cattle), or the collection could be random and alternating between milk and meat from the current cows. Then we'd be able to make steaks and burgers on the grill, and we could even use the meat in the Deli to make grilled steak salads. There could be many possibilities for other uses of the meat in the other buildings and in combining it with other ingredients (kitchen - meatloaf, sushi shop - beef teriyaki, using truffle butter on steaks, etc.).

Mahalo!

Oh whoops! Looks like my thread was moved here. Sorry if I put it in the wrong spot, but I didn't post here because the OP said this thread was for existing buildings, not suggestions for new ones!
    Last edited by PANIOLA; 02-04-16 at 11:28 AM.

Yogurt and New Sauce for Sauce Maker

Aloha, it's me again

I'd like to also suggest a new recipe for the dairy: yogurt! It could be combined with different fruits in the kitchen to make parfait and/or used in the ice creamery to make frozen yogurt. We could even use it in savory dishes if you wanted to introduce Greek recipes (Tzatziki sauce).

It would also be great if we could have a third sauce recipe in the sauce maker: strawberry sauce! (The sauce maker already looks as though it might be hinting toward this in the animation/rendering). This would give us another use for strawberries and the ability to make things like strawberry sundaes in the ice creamery and cheesecake or strawberry shortcake in the bakery. It could even be combined with the yogurt.

Mahalo!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PANIOLA View Post
    Aloha! I'd like to submit a suggestion for a BBQ grill. I think it could be a fun new building and a great way for us to finally use the bass fish.

There could be a fun summer event to introduce it, Lucas could be the focus, (since he holds a spatula, I'm assuming he might be a grilling type of guy ). A new recipe could include grilled bass fish made with lemons and herbs. We could also grill fruits like pears (and even peaches or watermelon if you wanted to introduce a new crop!).

Finally, it would be a great way to introduce collecting meat from cows just like we collect bacon from the pigs! There could either be new kinds of cows introduced (beef cattle), or the collection could be random and alternating between milk and meat from the current cows. Then we'd be able to make steaks and burgers on the grill, and we could even use the meat in the Deli to make grilled steak salads. There could be many possibilities for other uses of the meat in the other buildings and in combining it with other ingredients (kitchen - meatloaf, sushi shop - beef teriyaki, using truffle butter on steaks, etc.).

Mahalo!
    I LOVE the Grill idea! Introduce onions! grill asparagus! fruit! fish! Everything goes on the grill at my house. It would be a fun new 'building'. : )
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-05-16 at 09:36 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if we could make molasses cookies or BBQ sauce to go with the BBQ idea--something that only uses brown sugar. So many recent recipes only call for white sugar only.

When will we get a second kitchen or bakery?!

Executive Chef
    Since it might become confusing to have cows doing double-duty giving milk and meat, and equally confusing to have cows and beef cattle, perhaps it's time for another animal to be added to the farm: bison (or the American buffalo). That way, there will be a clear distinction in shape between the cows that will be providing us with milk, and the bison that will (perhaps) provide us with meat (maybe in the form of steaks).

The only two problems I see with adding a new animal, though, would be having to craft yet another type of animal feed and finding space on the farm for a new animal enclosure. I'm sure there are others, like coming up with recipes, etc., but the game adds new recipes now and again, so it isn't that big a stretch.

Executive Chef
    Green grapes...what to do with them
    May we please get a some sort of crafting item the utilizes green grapes? The purple grapes can be dried into raisins, and then into raisin bread, but the green grapes have only one use--to be used (with the purple grapes) in a tart. This creates an excessive surplus of green grapes that few are likely to buy, since the majority of the recipes specifies purple grapes.

Maybe the green grapes can be used--in conjunction with, say, apples--to create a white juice of some sort in the Juicer? Then, at least, we'd be using the grapes.

New Resident
    In the juicer, , how I make cranberry pie

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluv71 View Post
    In the juicer, , how I make cranberry pie
    Sorry I dont remember seeing a cranberry pie. Cranberry juice is available at level 50 in the Juicer and Cranberry Bread is available at level 58 in the Bakery if that's what you are referring to. Hope this helps. If not, can you help to post a picture of the cranberry pie?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I love this idea!
    I think it's an absolute terrible idea. What might be okay with some people, is not okay to others. This is a game for all ages, which means that children are playing, and I for one don't think it's appropriate to be able to make alcoholic beverages. I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way. It would create a ton of problems.

With that being said, I would like to see as others have mentioned. The Flower Shop.
    It would be a lot of fun to be able to craft certain items out of flowers and even be able to sell them. As for crops and tree growing a pineapple tree, Kiwi, Mango, Coconut, and anything really tropical would be fun! There are so many juices and baking and pastry that could be done with those. Maybe some spices, mint, oregano, basil, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, ect. Maybe add some yellow and green pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, radishes, ect. I think those would make a great addition.

Juicer: Appeljuice (appel and sucker)
    Toy: Train (Wood and iron)

New tree: coconut palme. Coconuts can be used in candy, chokolade, cakes, candels, juicer.

Why is it not posible to make paint and Wood planks? All items that are nessesary for expansions should be posible to make somewhere.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast