Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

Farm Story 2 Craft Suggestions

Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of creative ideas for new and exciting things in Farm Story 2! We have gathered a bunch of great ideas over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW craftable items in Farm Story 2!

We're looking specifically for new crafts that can be made with existing food or parts at the following buildings (I've included what can currently be made at each building for reference/inspiration):

• Jewelsmith: Earrings, Ring, Necklace, Wooden Necklace
    • Candle Maker: Simple Candle, Lemon Candle, Blackberry Candle, Vanilla Candle
    • Toy Maker: Wooden Rocking Horse, Toy Train, Doll, Doll House, Nutcracker Toy
    • Ice Creamery: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Popsicle, Ice Cream Sandwich
    • Juicer: Tomato Juice, Citrus Juice, Veggie Juice, Cranberry Juice

Do you have an idea for some crazy juice flavor? Help us come up with another great craft item that all Farm Story 2 players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No craft is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 10-07-14 at 01:31 PM.

i would like to see ring or braclet using the red gem. I get the red gem mining and can't use it to make anything, not sure what it is for. Thanks and love the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janenorton View Post
    i would like to see ring or braclet using the red gem. I get the red gem mining and can't use it to make anything, not sure what it is for. Thanks and love the game!
    Red jewel is used in the Jewelsmith along with 3 gold nuggets to make a red pendant necklace.

Rhino Keeper
    Candle maker: Always have an excess of cocoa. A chocolate candle would be great.

Jeweller: Wood is difficult to keep too much of so I would like something in the jeweller that doesn't require it.
    Bracelet requiring all four gems? Ruby, ore, silver and gold?
    Or a silver charm. That could then perhaps go on a bracelet.

Toy maker:
    It would be great if saws were a little bit more available.
    A kids wagon? Wood, iron ore, maybe something else. Perhaps wheels could be made in the jeweller from iron ore?
    Puzzle.
    Skipping rope using wood and wool. Perhaps rope could be made from wool in the craft maker which could then be used for other items too (yoyos, etc)

Juicer:
    Banana juice (2 banana, 1 apple, 1 honey)

I don't have the ice creamery yet so I'm unsure of what recipes are available, but my own ice cream maker isn't used to just make ice cream. We make slushies and frozen yoghurt (which could be made in the dairy) too. The juices could be made into slushies? Chocolate ice cream (cocoa, sugar, milk). Gelato with the different fruits (syrup or sugar, milk, cream, and any of the fruits).
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Rhino Keeper
    More candles: Green Tea and Lemongrass is a really nice smelling candle. Lemon could be used instead of lemongrass?
    What about a lip balm? We could make Cocoa butter in the candle maker, the next recipe could call for the cocoa butter, beeswax, and a flavouring (strawberries, citrus, cocoa for chocolate).

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly

Rhino Keeper
    Ice cream: Cookies and Cream (the choc chip cookie, cream, sugar, milk, maybe vanilla).

What about ice cream cones made in, hmm, maybe the mill? From corn or perhaps wheat? Then ice cream could be put into cones.

Ice blocks from the fruits. You could even have to use wood (again *rolleyes*) to make a stick.

Sorbet using fruit and syrup.
    Last edited by GameOfFarms; 10-06-14 at 06:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Jeweler: blue sapphire bracelets. Give us the ability to get the sapphires from the mine.
    Candle Maker : green tea candles
    Juicer blue berry juice. You can add blue berry bushes or trees (whatever they grow on).
    Ice creamery: stawberry Ice cream

Executive Chef
    Thank you for adding what is already available. I was going to suggest cranberry juice until I realized it might already be possible to make it.

From the Jewelsmith, how about wooden bracelets with gold trim? Kind of like Hawaiian jewelry, maybe.

From the Candle Maker, I'm not sure what other crops might make good candles. If some of the event trees were made available again (e.g., plumeria), it might offer an additional floral candle.

From the Toymaker, a wagon?

For the Ice Creamery, how about lemon sorbet or an orange dreamsicle (not sure if those are still available, but I think they were orange-creme flavored popsicles). Or different flavors of puddings, perhaps.

For the Juicer, the only ones I can think of using the existing crops would be carrot juice and apple juice.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 10-07-14 at 05:22 PM.

In Jewelry why not a wax melter and wax tarts in the candle maker.

Rhino Keeper
    For the Ice creamery maybe peanut butter and chocolate ice cream? Or peanut butter and vanilla? Or banana chocolate. You could do Neapolitan with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry!

Juicer, all I can think of is some sort of berry juice, with blackberries, strawberries and maybe cranberries?

Jewelsmith what about some hoop earrings, or some sort of tiara?

For the candle maker, maybe an apple spice candle? (Herbs could be used for the spice)
    Last edited by panix; 10-08-14 at 01:10 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast