Thread: Lucky Oven?????

Arrow Lucky Oven?????

I have seen users getting this oven (lower levels then me users) How do I get one?? They have told me it "just appeared"? We need more goals to receive those different ovens that are in the market. Once a month goals is becoming boring, keep us entertained with one a week or at least 2 x a month.
    Last edited by starpang; 10-06-14 at 12:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you on Android? If you are, you can get an old version where you can still build the lucky oven.

where do i get an old version I looked in the Play store and nothing old is there. I believe when Honey came out it said all versions before will not work.
    Last edited by starpang; 10-07-14 at 09:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    1mobile.com or amazon app store have old versions of BS and RS if you want them. I keep the Halloween version on my tablet so I can still purchase old decorations and appliances. I use the current versions to actually play the game. Occassionally I have to force quit the newer version to get it to bring the old appliance into the game the first time. Works fine after that initial load.

Rhino Keeper
    also on Amazon game apps- Bakery story halloween has the lucky oven

thank you so much, i downloaded the Halloween one but it wont connect, so i downloaded the thanksgiving one it worked and the oven was there also

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Android, using the current 'Honey' version of BS, and I just noticed that the Lucky oven is actually in my current version of the game. I don't know if this is new or not, as I had not looked for the oven before.