Thread: Goals

Goals

Dear TeamLava

Big question for you! I've been playing Farm Story for over 2 years and I haven't seen any new goals. Could you bring back the old goals and the retired items? I am sure that old players and new players would love to see them back!!

Thanks!

While our team can't speculate on future updates in the game, we'll forward your interest and feedback to the development team for consideration. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Candy canes and pointsetias unlock goal help!!
    I'm level 103 and don't have pointsetia or candy cane crop open yet. What do I need??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cityot View Post
    Candy canes and pointsetias unlock goal help!!
    I'm level 103 and don't have pointsetia or candy cane crop open yet. What do I need??
    As I mentioned on your other post - these goals are from years ago and no longer applicable

Please forward my interest in playing Farm Story as it was meant to be played--before it ceased to be supported by TL. I've been playing for a year and have so many wonderful neighbors. I would love to have goals...I don't want to switch to FS 2. My friends are all here and I don't want to start all over. I just would like to have the same experience as the "old timers."

Host(ess)
    I've played for 4 years-taking a break for about 6 months or so and when I came back it was like night and day. No goals, no unlocks. Now it's just getting a little old with nothing to work towards. Wish I could donate money cause I have 20 million and have everything to buy and no where to put it all. I guess this game is old news to techs now and they've moved on to new things but there's some who still have attachment to it and love it

New Resident
    I can't play with all these ads popping up every two second. Sometimes two or three ads relabeled as goals pop up in succession. It is frustrating if not aggravating to deal with these ads all day long. I find it interesting that Team Lava won't truly support snd update Farm Story but they CAN manage to bombard us with PPP up ads for new games.

New Resident
    I have played Farm Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story for years. Seems like team lava has all but forgotten about farm story as there are never any updates or goals. I hate farm story 2, which is where they are focusing now. It's annoying because all my friends are in farm story and I prefer this game to the new one. Hayday is much better than FS2. Wish they would do updates and goals in Farm Story. How can you create a game and then just ditch it. Need updates please