Thread: L/15 Epic Rockodile Art?

Rhino Keeper

Question L/15 Epic Rockodile Art?

I'm currently waiting on my Rockodile to get out of the evolution flower at L/15. I've been looking around various forests for several days trying to find a L/15 Rockodile. I haven't been able to find even one.

Can someone point me to a forest that has an epic Rockodile? I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be another situation of missing art for a L/15 creature (as was the case with the pony & sloth until they were fixed in an update from TL).
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    Visit: Rocky Roads, I have one.

Executive Chef
    Found this .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200px-Rockodile_Epic.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	15869
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-04-14 at 06:53 PM. Reason: discussing third party forum

Rhino Keeper

Thanks!!

Great! Thanks! I added you & stopped by to see your L/15 Rockodile.

I'm glad to know there's not another L/15 art-bug. But I'm also surprised at how few forests have this creature at L/15! He's not that impressive at L/15 (personally, I prefer when creatures really stand out at 15), but he's no more difficult to get to 15 than any other number of comparable rare creatures!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Found this
    Thanks for this info! I like to read up on things I'm interested in, and I'm pretty interested in FFS right now, so I will check that out! I frequently reference Sehana's site for FFS info & was able to find a pic of the L/15 Rockodile there, but sometimes it's nice to see the creature, "in action," so to speak!

I would like to take a quick minute, off topic (sorry!), to respond to your signature, Zenobia. It took me, NO JOKE, around 230 "tries/combos-of-4-elements" to get my unicorn!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-04-14 at 06:55 PM. Reason: edited quote