Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

New Resident

diamond dragon

Sooo happy I finally got my first diamond!!! I've tried numerous combos but decided to try some super rares. I used leopard (lvl8) & dark phoenix (lvl8) and on my 2nd try (first was a mist fail AGAIN),I got 44 hrs according to the calculator it can only be a diamond <3 hope this combo can help someone else!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Thank you sooooooooo much TL for my umpteenth Sunrise. I am sure if I had been keeping all the commons I got till now I would have spaced ou many months ago. Feeling so frustrated. I know the odds of getting dragons r random but my odds are quite at same point. Alll the dragons she has before and nothing else.
    Try and smile.... I went through two months without anything new eventually my luck changed ..... Fingers crossed for you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenni01 View Post
    Sooo happy I finally got my first diamond!!! I've tried numerous combos but decided to try some super rares. I used leopard (lvl8) & dark phoenix (lvl8) and on my 2nd try (first was a mist fail AGAIN),I got 44 hrs according to the calculator it can only be a diamond <3 hope this combo can help someone else!
    Congrats! Once you have your 1st the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones will come so easily now. LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Thank you sooooooooo much TL for my umpteenth Sunrise. I am sure if I had been keeping all the commons I got till now I would have spaced ou many months ago. Feeling so frustrated. I know the odds of getting dragons r random but my odds are quite at same point. Alll the dragons she has before and nothing else.
    I know that feeling when I was trying for Helios....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Congrats! Once you have your 1st the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones will come so easily now. LOL
    Haha thanks I can't wait!

Fashion Designer
    Uncertain if this is the correct place to post or not. If not my apologies. I am trying to identify my egg, but cannot find it on the egg chart. I bred water and fire for twenty hours. The egg is now on the nest. Is it one of the circus dragons that were available last week? This is my android account. Can anyone tell me what my dragon is? Thank u in advance. Sorry about pic I can't figure out why it is loading sideways.
    Attachment 22828
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	22829  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Uncertain if this is the correct place to post or not. If not my apologies. I am trying to identify my egg, but cannot find it on the egg chart. I bred water and fire for twenty hours. The egg is now on the nest. Is it one of the circus dragons that were available last week? This is my android account. Can anyone tell me what my dragon is? Thank u in advance. Sorry about pic I can't figure out why it is loading sideways.
    Attachment 22828
    That's an Illusionist Dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    That's an Illusionist Dragon.
    Cool! Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    So far, I think the simplest combo works for Prime dragons, I even seen a new player got Prime Life on his/her island
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

So I just 2ant to be sure...are th3 prime dragons only for ios? Or can I get them in android too? And if so what will be the best combo to get a prime dragon in android?