Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I was able to get Pixie for the first time in 1 acct. Nice looking egg. Is it any good in battles?
    I guess it could be, but the best pink/purple imo has to be twilight! Do you have that? And well done on your new pixie!

What dragon is this ?

Hi i got this egg and couldn t find on egg list . Is 16 hours . Maybe someone can help me ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-04-01-17-29-00.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	510.5 KB 
ID:	19501  

Executive Chef
    Double post!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-01-15 at 11:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Is nano dragon helpful in tournaments? I am breeding diamond with diamond coz resultant dragons are pretty good butat the same time I want to be prepared for next tournaments so can u guys suggest what should I do.. Try to breed nano,moon, crusader, rainbow etc or keep trying using diamonds
    I would try for specific dragons, especially for the tournaments. From my experience, diamond x diamond only gets me useless Magic, water and light dragons, so I pretty much stay away from that combo now. If you haven't already, I would try for an aether, landworm, crusader (repetitive Fire x diamond breedings - the fails are only 10 secs!), atlantis, fairy, parakeet & honeybee. Those are my top non-champ fighters. So just pick a few and breed away!! Good luck! (Btw, I think rainbow is quite a useless dragon, it always splits in breeding and gets defeated easily in battle!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ralucanicole97 View Post
    Hi i got this egg and couldn t find on egg list . Is 16 hours . Maybe someone can help me ?
    That is a lunar ram dragon, congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Is nano dragon helpful in tournaments? I am breeding diamond with diamond coz resultant dragons are pretty good butat the same time I want to be prepared for next tournaments so can u guys suggest what should I do.. Try to breed nano,moon, crusader, rainbow etc or keep trying using diamonds
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I would try for specific dragons, especially for the tournaments. From my experience, diamond x diamond only gets me useless Magic, water and light dragons, so I pretty much stay away from that combo now. If you haven't already, I would try for an aether, landworm, crusader (repetitive Fire x diamond breedings - the fails are only 10 secs!), atlantis, fairy, parakeet & honeybee. Those are my top non-champ fighters. So just pick a few and breed away!! Good luck! (Btw, I think rainbow is quite a useless dragon, it always splits in breeding and gets defeated easily in battle!)
    I'm definitely agreeing with LP on all these dragons, as well as Quetzal (the 20 second fail isn't really worse than the fire fails for Crusader, and the more diamond hybrids the better). Rainbow has never done well for me, either, I just breed rainbow hybrids because I think they look purdy on my island.

Rhino Keeper
    This is more helpful info! ;-). You guys rock or is it roar ;-). Lol

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Oh OK so for now I got fire, light and another 8 hours dragon breeding now in den using Diamond n diamond. I don't have the aether and crusader though but have others u mentioned. Hmm I really love rainbow dragon lol. Thank u so much for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I'm definitely agreeing with LP on all these dragons, as well as Quetzal (the 20 second fail isn't really worse than the fire fails for Crusader, and the more diamond hybrids the better). Rainbow has never done well for me, either, I just breed rainbow hybrids because I think they look purdy on my island.

so now will work on A ether, crusader and Quetzal any suggestions on which dragons I should use together in breeding den. Thank you so much guys
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 04-01-15 at 12:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    so now will work on A ether, crusader and Quetzal any suggestions on which dragons I should use together in breeding den. Thank you so much guys
    Basically to breed a crusader, with a free nest, breed fire and diamond continuously (I suggest doing this when you have time on to waste). You will get quite a few 10 second fire fails, but don't panic! Soon you will get 44 hours! Do the same with forest and diamond to breed a quetzal, only difference being, the forest fails are 20 seconds. No biggie though, right? Quetzal is 32rs. These two are the easiest diamond hybrids to get. Ohh and also, once you have your crusader hatched and upto level 4, breed it with your diamond, sit through the MANY fire fails (yes! Again!) and you should pop out an infinity dragon! Infinity is 40 hrs. Good luck with your diamonds!

Ohh and for aether, I would use night x Magic and secretly hope for a night elf
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-01-15 at 01:35 PM.

Fashion Designer

fixed some typos

Never got Rapunzel. .. not doing mischief tired of genies... going back to trying for diamond.. main account in den: coral/jewelry got 21hrs.... social or poison don't mind either but have both already... 2nd account trying for night since its a newer account and i don't have anything over there yet. ...cept for diamond, gold, aniabuis (can spell today) go figure. ..
    Last edited by Rainstorms45; 04-01-15 at 03:09 PM.