Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Farm Supplier
    I'm at Level 22. The star is pretty much filled up, but it should still take some time to Level Up. Should I show you a screenshot to show you how I'm doing so far? Or are you okay with visiting my Isles?

I've already got goals that are telling me to get Diamond and Light Dragons. There's also one for a Devil Dragon. And I still haven't gotten a Moon Dragon, either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    How do I get the Luck and Bubble ones, then? And could someone please send me some more Gold? I want to try buying more coins, and I only 19 Gold right now. Sorry and thanks. [One reason is that I want to buy a Light Dragon and I don't have enough money (I have 23,329 Silver Coins).]
    Goals aren't mandatory - you can do them whenever you want to do them. You don't have to do them at all if you don't want to.

They are merely *suggestions* for playing, with rewards for completing them.

Also, gold is Waaaaaay too precious to waste on coins! Save your coins from your habitats, and you will be far better off. Those gold bars are 100% necessary and should be saved for tournaments if you're on the iOS. You'll need every gold bar you can save!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    gold is Waaaaaay too precious to waste on coins! Save your coins from your habitats, and you will be far better off. Those gold bars are 100% necessary and should be saved for tournaments if you're on the iOS. You'll need every gold bar you can save!
    This is a very valuable piece of advice that I'll never learn - I spend most of my gold on speeding because I'm so impatient! I really need to learn to save...

Executive Chef
    Can't remember if I asked this before - real bad memory - blah blah blah - I'm gonna ask again...

Are there any combos you like that can produce many different dragons, many super rares, diamonds etc..? Basically really good combos!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Can't remember if I asked this before - real bad memory - blah blah blah - I'm gonna ask again...

Are there any combos you like that can produce many different dragons, many super rares, diamonds etc..? Basically really good combos!
    My favorite combo is Diamond + Leo. 6 Diamond hybrids can be produced But I'm still unlucky, haha.
    Besides, I like to breed Pride + Mad Scientist to get Lunar Rainbow, Double/Triple Rainbow, Divine which are strong dragons in tournament.
    Last edited by renbuxing; 12-28-14 at 02:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    My favorite combo is Diamond + Leo. 6 Diamond hybrids can be produced But I'm still unlucky, haha.
    Besides, I like to breed Pride + Mad Scientist to get Lunar Rainbow, Double/Triple Rainbow, Divine which are strong dragons in tournament.
    Thanks, I'll keep this in mind when/if I get pride or Leo! My dragon collection is still pretty basic and I'm near level 100...

Fashion Designer
    Pride was one of the dragons to leave the game permanently, so that option is out. But simply getting a rainbow could help a lot.

Farm Supplier

fairytale dragon

Dose anyone know the colours 4 the breeding of dragons and the se 4 the Santa n rainders if u no please add me cotpot with the colours

Fashion Designer
    Fairytale dragon is yellow and green (though this just gets you the original fairytale dragon, the others require breeding Fairytale with other colors. Google "dragon story wiki", it helps a lot.

Santa and Reindeer dragons are expired at this point, so you won't be able to breed them.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, sooo.....

I bred my Diamond and Crusader in an attempt to get Infinity. It gave me two Crusaders. Is it possible to get Infinity with my combo? By the breeding rules it seems like it should, but with things being rather wonky lately....