Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Hey guys the previous Breeding discussion thread has gone over 100 pages .

Starting up a new thread.

Prior Thread

Dragon Guide

If you are looking for information on a specific dragon, use the search box at the top and type in the dragon name. You will be able to find threads for each dragon. You can also check under the Dragon Guide for a list of specific Dragon threads.

Dragon Egg Chart

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hey guys. I have been playing this game since 2012 but recently started on a new device back in July 2014.
    On both accounts, I have never been successful in breeding a diamond, so now I'm trying for infinity. Atm, wizard and fairy aren't really working. What have you used? I also need help with mirage and aurora
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Hey guys. I have been playing this game since 2012 but recently started on a new device back in July 2014.
    On both accounts, I have never been successful in breeding a diamond, so now I'm trying for infinity. Atm, wizard and fairy aren't really working. What have you used? I also need help with mirage and aurora
    I bred my diamond completely by accident (not really what you wanted to hear, sorry!). From memory, I used eagle/island and I'm pretty sure I was trying for something else! Any 4 different colours will (technically/in theory) work.
    To get my infinity I think I used 2 diamonds. Good luck (fingers crossed for you!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    N

I bred my diamond completely by accident (not really what you wanted to hear, sorry!). From memory, I used eagle/island and I'm pretty sure I was trying for something else! Any 4 different colours will (technically/in theory) work.
    To get my infinity I think I used 2 diamonds. Good luck (fingers crossed for you!)
    I am trying for infinity too. So far got 3 pure diamonds in my second account.
    Perhaps newer Accounts get Diamonds easier.
    But once it comes it keeps coming. Got 3 Mercuries in my first Account.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    If that's true, I'll buy a new phone just to start again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I wish that was true, so far I have a Diamond and having issues getting Hybrids.

If that's true, I'll buy a new phone just to start again!
    Lol I wish you luck. I too lost out on Witch, Zombie and all the others that have a time limit. Kept getting Poison or Life
    Also adding you and love your name

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    N

I have now made sure that there a 4 different colours in every pair I choose so I always have a chance at diamond. Eagle/Island is next on my list, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bbkkss View Post
    I just got a Mirage from a Lotus & Firemane. I need help with the Aurora.
    Thanks, lotus and firemane is after

New Resident

Mirage

I just got a Mirage from a Lotus & Firemane. I need help with the Aurora.

Host(ess)
    I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubz94 View Post
    I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo good luck
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for when I get my first black hybrid. I find pink and black hybrids very hard to get. My only black hybrid is a lotus which I crafted!!

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast