Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by Dcdonn View Post
    Thx Princess;-)
    My pleasures! About dragon stable, I haven't bought that yet but I am tempted to coz sometimes u don't have space and none of dragons u want to sell or trade so I guess it can be helpful

Executive Chef
    It's called a Dragon Stable .... Do any of you use these?? Thx again.
    Yes I have one just for two dragons, I fnd it useful to move and store a dragon If a habitat is full or I'm not sure of its value just to make space but it does take up space in its own right not a problem for me yet. It's easy to use the game tells you by an arrow over it if other habitats are full and then you can move the resident back when you want to either to sell feed or grow on ...... It works ok for me , hope this helps

Ps
    Also I have x2 of cornucopia and white rose dragons at the moment because they are high coin earners for food all my others are singles
    Last edited by pernmagic; 04-03-15 at 02:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks All! I think I'm on track then... My question about the dragon den, relates to a storage building where the dragons don't produce coins, etc. But then you don't have to Sell them for the meek $100 of for gems you no longer need ..... I've seen it on a few of the Sr. player properties (level 100+) but I am not sure how easy it is to take your dragons in & out of the den? What I would do diff
    The dragon storage has very limited storage, from my understanding. They usually have it because there are too many dragons to actually have out on the islands given the restrictions on habitats, etc.

I do epic my super rare and ultra rare dragons because you /have to/ have it for the advantage in the battle grounds.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yes I have one just for two dragons, I fnd it useful to move and store a dragon If a habitat is full or I'm not sure of its value just to make space but it does take up space in its own right not a problem for me yet. It's easy to use the game tells you by an arrow over it if other habitats are full and then you can move the resident back when you want to either to sell feed or grow on ...... It works ok for me , hope this helps
    Hmm, the stable part seems quite tempting to me. Might consider buying one...
    Pernmagic, LoneP, PernReloaded what do you guys think about a Diamond Temple?? Have some pro's and con's of my own. Wanna know your opinions
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Hmm, the stable part seems quite tempting to me. Might consider buying one...
    Pernmagic, LoneP, PernReloaded what do you guys think about a Diamond Temple?? Have some pro's and con's of my own. Wanna know your opinions
    Judging from your signature, it doesn't look like you need much of a diamond boost at all!! I have no experience whatsoever with the diamond temple, but I wouldn't buy it. When I use boosted breed, my results are pretty lame...and probably what I would have got without using the boost! I just see the diamond temple as, basically, ''boosted' breed with a fancier name'. Meaning, it won't work! I'm sorry to say but I've read about more disappointments with the diamond temple than successes breeding diamonds and its hybrids.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Judging from your signature, it doesn't look like you need much of a diamond boost at all!! I have no experience whatsoever with the diamond temple, but I wouldn't buy it. When I use boosted breed, my results are pretty lame...and probably what I would have got without using the boost! I just see the diamond temple as, basically, ''boosted' breed with a fancier name'. Meaning, it won't work! I'm sorry to say but I've read about more disappointments with the diamond temple than successes breeding diamonds and its hybrids.
    This. I'm with LP - I don't have the number of diamond hybrids you do, owa411, so I think you're well off. And that's beside the point of boosted breeding and how some people have a lot of luck but it seems the majority don't have any.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    This. I'm with LP - I don't have the number of diamond hybrids you do, owa411, so I think you're well off. And that's beside the point of boosted breeding and how some people have a lot of luck but it seems the majority don't have any.
    So in other words it's an expensive way of boosted breeding. Thnx for the info!! I was hesitating to buy it.
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    So in other words it's an expensive way of boosted breeding. Thnx for the info!! I was hesitating to buy it.
    The normal boosted breeding never ever works for me so I have not bothered with the diamond temple but that's just me

I wished to get a stone but its another mosssrock

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I wished to get a stone but its another mosssrock
    If you breed your two mosses together, you can get a stone!... Or turquoise!