Page 80 of 103 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

I bred Infinity on July 6th with Diamond x Air,
    and one day later another Infinity with Diamond x Stone.
    I was very surprised, too!

Nightclub Owner
    I know right? Infinity used to breed like Diamond, using 4 colors only, but now with a new rule change, it can be bred very easily and not as unpredictable like before
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I'm having similar troubles with my eggs. A fire + water breed gave firemane and a night + rose gave atlantis. Do the new rules mean we will get any egg now?

Nightclub Owner
    I wish I could breed an Infinity I've been breeding Air & Diamond like crazy but get all Air fails. Taking a break from it right now trying for Black Rose.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Freesia_Rose View Post
    I'm having similar troubles with my eggs. A fire + water breed gave firemane and a night + rose gave atlantis. Do the new rules mean we will get any egg now?
    Firemane is Yellow/Red, which should not be a result from Fire (Red) and Water (Blue), maybe you uses Air and Fire instead? If not you can email TL.

But Atlantis is one of the many breeding possibilities from Night and Rose, so no problem there.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Firemane is Yellow/Red, which should not be a result from Fire (Red) and Water (Blue), maybe you uses Air and Fire instead? If not you can email TL.

But Atlantis is one of the many breeding possibilities from Night and Rose, so no problem there.
    I'm going to see what comes from current breeding pair( night + rose 25hrs) to see if the egg combo is wrong before mailing.

Banned
    try diamond and fire or forest. Real short fail times. You should hit Infinity or Forest or Crusader pretty quick. Less than 1 hour if you are lucky

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Freesia_Rose View Post
    I'm going to see what comes from current breeding pair( night + rose 25hrs) to see if the egg combo is wrong before mailing.
    As I said, Atlantis resulting from Night and Rose is correct.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I wish I could breed an Infinity I've been breeding Air & Diamond like crazy but get all Air fails. Taking a break from it right now trying for Black Rose.
    I've been having the same poor luck. Taking a break and trying for Invisible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I've been having the same poor luck. Taking a break and trying for Invisible.
    Try breeding Fire & Diamond or Forest and Diamond. The fails for both are under a minute. I spent about 30-45 minutes breeding them and selling fails. I got both Infinity and Crusader (Fire & Diamond) as a result of two sessions. I am going for Quetzal next, Diamond + Forest once my Crusader egg hatches.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive