Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

What exactly is boosted breeding?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcdonn View Post
    All this breeding is making me laugh and poor ... I had to buy two new habitats this week ... And decided to break down and buy some pretty ones ... After all its Easter/Spring. And then the food ... I finally bought a bunch. So do you all use the dens?? And if not ... How do you decide which dragond to sell/get rid of? I really like having one of each of the ones I didn't have before. I can't imagine giving any of them up now;-((.
    Last question for now ;-))). I have to log Back into the forum a few times a day and find my way back to the right thread to view msgs. Is that how each of you do it? Or is there a way to stay logged in or receive posts?
    If you mean the extra den, the breeding roost, no I don't use it. I have far from enough gold to keep using it and it would just get in the way later.

I try to keep one of every dragon as well, but there are some exceptions to that: the ugly ones. If I happen to get the bad luck of breeding an Easter dragon it's getting kicked through the portal. My island has no place for a defective piece of design like that, oh lord it is just horrible. Rest of the time I raise/evolve/trade double dragons when there's nothing else to evolve at the temple.

Never had that problem with logging in every time. Isn't there a remember or stay logged in box that can be ticked?

All this breeding is making me laugh and poor ... I had to buy two new habitats this week ... And decided to break down and buy some pretty ones ... After all its Easter/Spring. And then the food ... I finally bought a bunch. So do you all use the dens?? And if not ... How do you decide which dragond to sell/get rid of? I really like having one of each of the ones I didn't have before. I can't imagine giving any of them up now;-((.
    Last question for now ;-))). I have to log Back into the forum a few times a day and find my way back to the right thread to view msgs. Is that how each of you do it? Or is there a way to stay logged in or receive posts? Thx!! Congrats on the new Dragons & LP - you are too funny with the sad face over no battle ... You're becoming a beast, lol;-))
    I don't usually sell the dragons whom I have hatched n placed in habitates. I mostly sell dragons right from the nest. The choice is easy if I have all unique dragons I don't sell any and if I really had to then its a common dragon otherwise mostly the common n repeative dragons. About the loving in part I have the remember me box checked so no worries there but I do the same as u do to reach my posts but I guess we have links in our profiles too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RudysMom725 View Post
    What exactly is boosted breeding?
    Boosted breeding is allegedly an expenditure of gold that will give increased odds of breeding rare/super rare/ultra rare animals. For the most part it's not worth spending the gold.

@dcdonn - I usually keep one of each (as long as I'm able to breed it/make it/whatever in time). EXCEPT for ones I deem ugly or need to trade for gems for crafting. For example I have a March Mayhem and two Lunar Rams. The March Mayhem and one of the Rams will be evolved and traded for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks All! I think I'm on track then... My question about the dragon den, relates to a storage building where the dragons don't produce coins, etc. But then you don't have to Sell them for the meek $100 of for gems you no longer need ..... I've seen it on a few of the Sr. player properties (level 100+) but I am not sure how easy it is to take your dragons in & out of the den? What I would do diff

Rhino Keeper
    Whoops hit send to quick .. What I will do diff on next island, is not feed all of my dragons to Epic form. I didn't realize this wasn't valuable until recently... Thx again DS pals ;-))). Happy Good Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    PernR... That's funny about March M., I loved the egg and the headband is funny but .... You're so right. ;-).

Rhino Keeper
    Thx Princess;-)

Rhino Keeper
    It's called a Dragon Stable .... Do any of you use these?? Thx again.

Whoops hit send to quick .. What I will do diff on next island, is not feed all of my dragons to Epic form. I didn't realize this wasn't valuable until recently... Thx again DS pals ;-))). Happy Good Friday.
    I didn't get this one. What did u want to say here?