Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Osh7772 View Post
    Dear all, hope you all can help me to figure this out. I breed Jack (Royal, Pearl, Blue) with Explorer (Red, Green) and the outcome is Humming (Purple, Green). I'm confused about where did the Purple comes from?
    You must understand that Splitting takes place while breeding certain Dragons ! Royal splits into Purple and Yellow . So purple comes from Royal . Similar way , Night (black ) splits into Blue and Purple or it may not Split and remain Black . Pink splits into White , Red. Or remain Pink only . It all depends . Hope this clarifies your doubt !

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. Now I know the mystery.......
    😄

Rhino Keeper
    The blue from Jack and the red from Explorer can also combine to make purple.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    While breeding only Splitting takes place ! It does not combine this way as You have indicated !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    The only purple you'll get is Magic.

Executive Chef
    I don't believe it ..... A new dragon at last after weeks of breeding nothing new since I bred the black diamond I have a Loch Ness sitting on the nest with air X forest ...... May not be special but it's NEW

So now I get two !
    Last edited by pernmagic; 02-17-16 at 06:53 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    While breeding only Splitting takes place ! It does not combine this way as You have indicated !
    So if two types split, they cannot also combine in the same breeding?

Urgh, bad wording. In your answer, YES means yes, they can combine, and NO means no, they can't, please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    So if two types split, they cannot also combine in the same breeding?

Urgh, bad wording. In your answer, YES means yes, they can combine, and NO means no, they can't, please.
    NO. ( This particularly refers to what is stated by Lurker2 in post 983 above )

Can someone suggest me the best combo for moon dragon. I have lotus and night which are pure black and light which is pure white. I even have ghost armour which is white and black. Other dragons have some other color in their mix like red our purple.

Farm Supplier
    I just breed Red (fire) & Yellow (air) with a 15hrs outcome. I checked thru the chart but can't find a egg with red & yellow combination. Is someone able to tell me what is the Dragon egg that I'm expecting.