Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about taking the good things from dragon story not just the bad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimbiville View Post
    I would like to second the suggestion for listing a creature's rarity in the album and the information pop-up that appears when feeding the creatures. This could be text or some sort of graphic like a star for each level of rarity or a different border. In addition to this, some form of sorting for the album would be very nice, such as sort by rarity, element or level.
    I like sorting the album
    Maybe from strongest element to the weakest or opposite
    Like unicorn hybrids - then electrical - dark etc

It's so random in the album
    But not really complaining

My top priority to know
    If there are plans to move the breeding den one secure to the left
    An extra nest
    Is there future crafting feature I don't want it really keep my duplicates

I hope one day TL would give us some answers
    Even if it's a short one like ( no )
    I rather know than wonder

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to receive more explosives for moving the egg to the nest, etc. We get so few. I currently need 70 runes to expand. It seems Dragon Story is more reasonable, because we can ask for maps. I understand, not wanting to include the whole neighbor thing on this game. But then we need to get expansions more quickly. It takes forever. I can't buy the cool habitats that come out because I can't get enough bombs to mine and to expand. I won't be able to participate in the storybook extras beyond a certain point either. I don't have room for more animals.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhearts20 View Post
    I agree, i really wish the farms weren't so big. There's so little space to decorate as it is.
    I wish for the same thing! I would love to have more creative freedom in the game.
    Last edited by blueangel54321; 01-02-16 at 08:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My suggestion is the same as Hannah396...there has to be a faster way to get realm ruins...I have so many animals in storage and can't keep up with expansion...also have had to sell some of my lvl 15 animals such as Frostfang and Rock Rhino to make room for new animals...there must be a better way to get realm runes faster...please consider an alternative!!

Rhino Keeper
    Attachment 27761
    This would be an ideal place to put the breeding den...more privacy for breeding dragons and more room down below for another island!! On the realm rune front...maybe we could get realm runes for visiting our neighbours (1 RR per 5 neighbours visited) or maybe we could watch videos for realm runes!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12