Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    AND a fourth week in a row mid-level players don't get a new quest. (By mid-level, I mean players like myself in the 30's and 40's levels, who have been playing more than 6 months but still not even CLOSE to Ivy's Lesson 3.) Bummer. Have fun, those of you advanced enough to play.

Am with zenobia42. This is getting boring. So thanx for nothing TL, I'll be keeping my gems, but wish all the "qualifying" players good luck and lots of fun. To me it is almost not worth checking for updates on Thursday anymore.

edit(KP) - Additional information

This week's Goals will be accessible as long as you're level 31+ and you have "Lesson Three" complete from this update: Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy.

Care and Feeding
    Plant 10 Fellora Plants at 2,800 coins each (2 days to grow)
    Give 10 fertilizer

Room to Grow
    Tend to 5 White Trillium
    Give 20 Fellora Blossoms to Greselda

The Transformation Tonic
    Brew the Transformation Tonic 0/2 (Brew)

New Item in Potion Shop
    Transformation Tonic (2 hours)
    5 Fellora Blossoms
    3 Glimmer Dust
    3 Water

Practical Applications
    Make Glimmer Shards 0/1 (make them in Faerie Workshop)

New Item in Faerie Workshop

Glimmer Shards (4 hours)
    3 Glimmer Fragments
    1 Transformation Tonic
    5 Glimmerbulb

Finishing quest unlock at Faerie Workshop

Glimmer Fragments (4 hours)
    3 Glimmer Shards
    1 Transformation Tonic
    5 Faerie's Murmur

quest finish after this
    Am with zenobia42. This is getting boring. So thanx for nothing TL, I'll be keeping my gems, but wish all the "qualifying" players good luck and lots of fun. To me it is almost not worth checking for updates on Thursday anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I understand people's frustration if they cannot play the updates, but remember that TL does need to continue the storyline. Otherwise, you will soon reach the end and be like the level 50 players with no quests left and nothing to do but wait around for the next Thursday update. Mid-level players have multiple quests and there is lots for them to do - it's frustrating when you run out of things to do, so you're fortunate that TL is setting up more quest lines for you to do down the line!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I understand people's frustration if they cannot play the updates, but remember that TL does need to continue the storyline. Otherwise, you will soon reach the end and be like the level 50 players with no quests left and nothing to do but wait around for the next Thursday update. Mid-level players have multiple quests and there is lots for them to do - it's frustrating when you run out of things to do, so you're fortunate that TL is setting up more quest lines for you to do down the line!
    Interesting....

I'm currently level 47, but I've been one of those players "with no quests left and nothing to do but wait around for the next Thursday update" since I was level 39!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    Hey, glimmergate.

Do you know when we could have our next expansion? Thx!
    SOON. OK, well, not SUPER soon. But definitely like, it's on our calendar. And that's all I can say for now.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Oh...it's glimmergate!!!! We were afraid you were abducted by aliens, got lost on the faerie bridge or maybe even something worse!!!
    Welcome back!!!
    I never left! But I've been terribly busy... holiday season is coming up! Hoping you all enjoy the next few months of updates
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    I didn't realise so many people had such a great imbalance of glimmer fragments/shards! I have 9 of one and 3 of the other and I don't think there's ever been more than a 10 difference between the two. I currently have 19/20 for sister sister and did use the log fortune (although I moved past it when I got to 16/20 as I was bored of chopping logs and had amassed enough materials to finish sister sister at a non-tedious rate anyway).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Interesting....

I'm currently level 47, but I've been one of those players "with no quests left and nothing to do but wait around for the next Thursday update" since I was level 39!
    You are moving fast! .. are you doing this goal? Or doing/finished the faerie goals, ie the tea party, worshop and bridge? If not, then you've missed something. And you've got the Goddess Tree, Upgraded maze too? And done all the new troll things?

I only have the Sister Sister and Adamant goals left, and the game hasn't triggered the new quest narrative. I saw the new plants, so I just went ahead and planted them, but I'm wonder if I did it for nothing. Is anyone having the same problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Now we need more garden plots to keep up with every thing
    Yes!! Just this week I added 12 more plots, maxing out. With the plume hive adventure, I am always planting cocoa, sugar, wheat and cabbage. I decided not to plant all 30 of the new plants that I need for these quests since I want the space to continue growing other crops. I planted half so I will need 4 full days of growing time.

Quote Originally Posted by stmarymead View Post
    I only have the Sister Sister and Adamant goals left, and the game hasn't triggered the new quest narrative. I saw the new plants, so I just went ahead and planted them, but I'm wonder if I did it for nothing. Is anyone having the same problem?
    Have you finished the faerie workshop & bridge already?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast