Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    No need to sorry for upgrade i let my crafting houses open, thats why i would be able to see them

Actually if you have nothing running in F.workshkp and potion shop you can check
    I've just collected my crafted goods and now I can see the locked recipes. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I really like this update and the last update for that matter. This helps balance a lot of the current tensions and opens up new avenues for the various quests over the past few months. Glimmer bits and fragments can be interchanged with this. Fairy supplies can be gotten in higher quantities. I even like the new crop graphic and fairy bridge graphic. I look forward to what the new parts and pieces can be used for.

Executive Chef
    Now we need more garden plots to keep up with every thing

Fashion Designer
    Well I see you over two days! Planted more then 20! Just for fun! But it is a lot that I must do now! I must finish the sister sister and I bought a second fairy workshop. But cannot finish it because of the quest that suddenly appeared...ah well love it!

Rhino Keeper
    whoo! thank you for a crop that gives us chances at extra dark seeds and plants! im only on the first plant trade and struggling with it, this should make it much easier though!

ps: now if we could just get an increase on how many plots we could have... lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Next week!
    Woop woop! Yippee!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Next week!
    Hey, glimmergate.

Do you know when we could have our next expansion? Thx!

Next week!
    Oh...it's glimmergate!!!! We were afraid you were abducted by aliens, got lost on the faerie bridge or maybe even something worse!!!
    Welcome back!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    Hey, glimmergate.

Do you know when we could have our next expansion? Thx!
    I agree, we are getting lots of cool building but nowhere to put them. When I try to show people my kingdom and tell them it's a cool game and they should play it... It looks terrible to show a kingdom with building on top of building that looks terrible and try to convinced people to play. I always get the same question... Why don't you build into the woods and make it all nice..?? So, please tell the Faeries to give some of the land up for all the stuff we do for them. ;-)

Banned
    in addition to dropping Fellora Blossoms, they have a chance of dropping Dark Seeds and Glimmer Plants.
    This is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for giving us something to make the Sister, Sister goal less dreadful!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast