Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Not necessarily. You can build up your supply. Step 1 only requires you plant 10. Step 2 requires you to give 20 blossoms. So if you already have 20 blossoms in your stock before you get to this, then you can complete step 2 immediately after you finish step 1, without having to wait for 20 blossoms to grow.
    When I get close to the point that will trigger this quest I will probably do that. But right now that's looking like it's a month or more away so there are a lot of other things higher on my list of what to stock up on. But thanks for the thought.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryedges View Post
    That's fantastic! Thank you so much. Exactly what many players have been waiting for.
    Not sure. Transforming may cost a lot. I dont think ill do it after quest completed.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    20 would be not enough. You have to give them to Greselda. And next step should need more, check the unlocked recipes in potion shop and fairy workhop. I plant 30.
    Actually we need 32 blossoms. 20 to give to Greselda, 2x5 for the potion and 2x1 for turning shards into fragments and vice versa.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for this update TL. Even though I finished Sister Sister a few weeks ago (with no Fortune tent!) I know many others will love a source of dark seeds, and we all need glimmer bits. I can't wait to transform some of my 70 fragments into shards, of which I currently have 6. Well, guess I can wait 2 days for the seeds to grow.
    Last edited by Mylania; 10-02-14 at 01:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Actually we need 32 blossoms. 20 to give to Greselda, 2x5 for the potion and 2x1 for turning shards into fragments and vice versa.
    I think no. Mikado typed wrong. For transforming, you need not a blossom but a new type potion (that we had to craft before). I saw the new locked recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure. Transforming may cost a lot. I dont think ill do it after quest completed.
    This will probably be more attractive to people who do not have the log fortune available yet or anymore. For instance I have a considerable imbalance between 18 shards to 90+ fragments. Still I can always chop some logs. But those blossoms seem to be attractive enough to always have some growing, with them dropping such interesting rewards.

Rhino Keeper
    I think no. Mikado typed wrong. For transforming, you need not a blossom but a new type potion (that we had to craft before). I saw the new locked recipes.
    Ok thank you for pointing that out. I had not seen those recipes. Sorry.

Executive Chef
    This will probably be more attractive to people who do not have the log fortune available yet or anymore. For instance I have a considerable imbalance between 18 shards to 90+ fragments. Still I can always chop some logs. But those blossoms seem to be attractive enough to always have some growing, with them dropping such interesting rewards.
    Ye but since all transforming needs a new type potion (=5 blossom 44hrs..) it is too expensive for timing to wait. Instead, i chop logs and let my fragments was te over 99

Executive Chef
    Ok thank you for pointing that out. I had not seen those recipes. Sorry.
    No need to sorry for upgrade i let my crafting houses open, thats why i would be able to see them

Actually if you have nothing running in F.workshkp and potion shop you can check

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    AND a fourth week in a row mid-level players don't get a new quest. (By mid-level, I mean players like myself in the 30's and 40's levels, who have been playing more than 6 months but still not even CLOSE to Ivy's Lesson 3.) Bummer. Have fun, those of you advanced enough to play.
    Next week!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast