Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059769 - 39. Three Lessons For Ivy no 9. Lesson Three - completing this goal will trigger the Fellora Plant questline.

You must be close!
    I thought I finished that. I don't have in my goals. I haven't finished Sister, Sister tho.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I thought I finished that. I don't have in my goals. I haven't finished Sister, Sister tho.
    Want to post the list of your goals for me? Here or PM... Don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Want to post the list of your goals for me? Here or PM... Don't mind
    Sure, thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-28-16 at 02:51 PM. Reason: All fixed! SW

New Resident

What are fellora plants used for?

I?ve noticed that by planting fellora plants I get quite a bit of money when I harvest. So I keep planting to gain more money but now I?ve reached my max in my inventory for fellora plants. So I?m wondering if there?s something I could be making to use all the excess plants I have. Is there a workshop or something of the like that uses fellora plants to create something? Thanks for your time.

Kayti

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaytimay View Post
    I?ve noticed that by planting fellora plants I get quite a bit of money when I harvest. So I keep planting to gain more money but now I?ve reached my max in my inventory for fellora plants. So I?m wondering if there?s something I could be making to use all the excess plants I have. Is there a workshop or something of the like that uses fellora plants to create something? Thanks for your time.

Kayti
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. There is currently only 1 thing to craft with Fellora blossom which is the Transformation tonic (Potion Shop, 2 hours - 5 fellora blossoms, 3 glimmerdust, 3 water).

This craft is accessible if you're level 31+ and you have completed "Lesson Three" from Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy. If not, then yes they are a great source of income. I plant these as well as you can make over 100,000 net profit in coins once you replant. Plus they are super pretty!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819