Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first post. Have played since last Christmas so did not really get a chance to take advantage of quests offered then. I am looking forward to this year's Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas quests. I do find it curious that many level 50 kingdoms have unfinished reindeer stables and kingdom inns. Sister Sister quest and upgrades of existing structures are only things to work on now and with the addition of fellora plants that quest now seems more possible. So when does the Halloween fun start?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    This is my first post. Have played since last Christmas so did not really get a chance to take advantage of quests offered then. I am looking forward to this year's Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas quests. I do find it curious that many level 50 kingdoms have unfinished reindeer stables and kingdom inns. Sister Sister quest and upgrades of existing structures are only things to work on now and with the addition of fellora plants that quest now seems more possible. So when does the Halloween fun start?
    Those were all timed quests n TL offered the upgrade after them.
    We were at lvl 30 when doing those quests and most of us struggled with the random drops!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    It's only a guess really but could be as early as this Thursday.

After the second quest the third did not show up at my quest book My kingdom ID = eva178

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Executive Chef

Last edited by Dabag; 10-10-14 at 11:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Edit: never mind, I should have read the whole topic, not just the first few and last few pages
    Last edited by Anaboe; 10-12-14 at 05:15 PM.

Host(ess)
    How on earth can you manage to max out on glimmer shards and fragments when there are so many quests that require them??
    I'm lucky these days to get into double digits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Transformation Tonic

During the quest I noticed something. Lady Griselda knew (perhaps a lot) about transformation tonic but she refused to tell us more. Instead, we use now our tonic in faerie workshop.

This means for me, that (perhaps in the near future?) we may need transformation tonics for a different use (different quests). I warn you to craft a handful of these, in case we need them urgently.
    (You know this fellora plants are growing 2 days, so if you need potion "urgently" it takes 2 days of waiting. Instead, be prepared. Now I plant 30 felloras constantly , which means that in half of my plots felloras sitting.)
    Happy Day! I just made my 27th Transformation Tonic.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    After the second quest the third did not show up at my quest book My kingdom ID = eva178
    Eva, all 3 goals turned up together in your goal book. Maybe double check your book and look for anything with a day counter on the it. If it's not there, write in the bugs thread straight away and ask TL to check your game.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I've been harvesting the Fellora plants now (and it says that I'm full) but I can't see them in my inventory.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks,

Sandra