Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    No wait...you do Not want that fortune to end!
    The fairy questline makes you clear the logs, not just chop.
    Dooo skip that w gems. I don't remember how much tho

I just finished that and didn't want to risk it.....
    Honestly, you want to keep that fortune forever!
    Oh, shoot! Okay, after reading this, I researched in the thread about that quest and it appears it costs 30 gold to skip the "Clear some Old Logs x 5" part of the step so I will do that. I really hope that it's just 30 gold and not 30 gold per log, otherwise I'll have to wait for a few more new TL release quests to finish it lol. THANKS for clarifying that!!!

Sorry to all for taking this thread so off-topic! If I have any more questions about the log fortune or the Team Azalea or Team Liza quests I'll ask about them on those respective threads.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyjewel View Post
    After I gave 20 Fellora plants it said I unlocked some potion but the new goal never appeared and there's nothing in my book From the first page it looks like there has to be more to this quest but mine disappeared for some reason Has it happened to anybody else? Please help!
    After you give the blossoms:

The Transformation Tonic
    Brew the Transformation Tonic 0/2 (Brew)

New Item in Potion Shop
    Transformation Tonic (2 hours)
    5 Fellora Blossoms
    3 Glimmer Dust
    3 Water

If it's not showing up in your quest book, try force closing and then reopen the game & see if it's there.
    Are you working on the faerie bridge quest, or did you plant the fellora just for fun?

Check the first page of this thread for the goals in this step.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-04-14 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    50 plants gave me

55 fedora plants
    17 dark seeds
    3 pitcher plants

And after I crafted 2 more dark seeds in my conservatory I got my last pitcher plant for Sister Sister. One very happy camper here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I'm willing to store to make room for all those logs lol.
    Just take 2 shots at the LOGS... then SELL them. So no need to make room to collect a bunch of logs. I have been doing this since the fortune came out. and I will keep it until I don;t see a need for the shards anymore.

love love love these new crops.
    Sister Sister is still irritating me, and now I can really see a light at the end of the (much longer than 3 month) tunnel! My glimmer shards were getting so low with crafting the jewelled hairpins that I didn't have enough to grow dark seeds. Harvesting the Fellora plants gave me so many dark seeds to work with.
    I've also seen an increase in how many Glimmer Trap Plants I'm getting from my Greenhouse. They were the ones that were hardest for me to come across!
    Come visit me! CS - jessi and FFS - Seren and DS - Seren

Farm Supplier
    Just completed the final step at the faerie workshop and transformed 3 fragments into 3 shards. I had planned to gem skip the reverse transformation, as I have a large imbalance of 10X more fragments than shards. However, finishing the one step unlocked the second and the quest is gone now, so didn't have to gem skip.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyjewel View Post
    After I gave 20 Fellora plants it said I unlocked some potion but the new goal never appeared and there's nothing in my book From the first page it looks like there has to be more to this quest but mine disappeared for some reason Has it happened to anybody else? Please help!
    This happened to me too, but it is supposed to, as I've finished lesson 3, but not built the faerie workshop. Is this the case for you?

As Buttercup said in post #1....

"The first two quests, introducing the crop, are available to everyone who has finished Lesson 3. For players who have completed Start of Something Beautiful and built Faerie Workshops, there are two more quests that unlock crafts that allow the transformation of Glimmer Shards to Glimmer Fragments, and vice versa."

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post

If it's not showing up in your quest book, try force closing and then reopen the game & see if it's there.
    Are you working on the faerie bridge quest, or did you plant the fellora just for fun?

Check the first page of this thread for the goals in this step.
    See above - you can have the first 2 goals without the others, so not just planting for fun (fancyjewel even says she has given the 20 plants, so is definitely doing the goal and not just planting for fun).
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-04-14 at 05:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Just completed the final step at the faerie workshop and transformed 3 fragments into 3 shards. I had planned to gem skip the reverse transformation, as I have a large imbalance of 10X more fragments than shards. However, finishing the one step unlocked the second and the quest is gone now, so didn't have to gem skip.
    That's great news as I'm basically in the same boat although my imbalance isn't quite that bad.

That's good news GC5410.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Reporting drops from fellora harvesting. Harvested 12, got 13 felloras, 1 dark seed, 1 glimmer trap plant and some energy (3?).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast