Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: push notifications messed up

Rhino Keeper

push notifications messed up

I'm having issues with push notifications in farm, bakery, restaurant and fashion. I'm not receiving when my orders are ready like it's supposed to do but getting notifications saying something is about to expire even though I've already collected. I've cleared the cache and rebooted my Samsung galaxy s3.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-02-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typo

I am glad to see that I am not the only one having this same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on both of my device but that didn't help. Please get this fixed because I am losing food because of it.

Not sure if this helps but I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 Edition.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been having the same issues since yesterday morning.
    saying my order/food is about to expire when I've already collected everything & started new food/clothes. sometimes hours later.

this is happening in:
    bakery
    restaurant
    fashion

I am on an android device.

it scared me at first, but now I just ignore them since I'm pretty good at collecting everything.

Host(ess)
    Same here! No notifications

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over. Is everyone playing on android devices?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Yes, I am on Android.

Thanks for letting us know. You should be receiving notifications in the game again. If you're still experiencing this issue, please let us know which notification you missing and from which game. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Playing on Android (Central time zone) and hoping notifications are fixed. Never got a notification in Fashion that I should have received around 10:30am, or in BS that I should have received around 7:20am. In RS, 6 hours after I put out food and stored the appliances around 6am Central, I got a notification that my food had cooked too long. I'll be keeping an eye out for future notifications to see if they're working. Feeling lucky to not have lost anything thanks to the glitching.

Edited to add: Just got an on time notification in BS so looks like it's definitely fixed. YAY!
    Last edited by dragonspearls; 10-02-14 at 11:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Android user too will post when I get a correct notification thx

Rhino Keeper
    I'm playing on android, Samsung Galaxy S4 & I'm also having problems with push notifications the last couple of days in Bakery, Restaurant & Fashion. Yesterday it was telling me recipes/catalogues were about to expire that had already been served/displayed. Then late last night it stopped notifying me at all. I cleared the cache on all 3 games, rebooted my phone & tested notifications with short orders. It didn't fix it, still didn't get notifications. I uninstalled the theme versions & reinstalled the original, plain versions of each game. I tested again with short orders, but still no notifications. I even unchecked & rechecked the send notifications boxes. No change. I am however still getting notifications like crazy in Farm2, which doesn't matter much because nothing spoils there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast