Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: push notifications messed up

Rhino Keeper

Notifications not going off

I play bakery and restaurant story on my ipad and for the last couple of days i havent recieved any notifications telling me when my food is done. Ive had dishes spoil because of this. Ive tried deleting and redownloading both games but that didnt help and ive tried restarting my ipad too. Are there any other suggestions on what to do?

I am on Android Jelly Bean and am still not receiving tips or food ready notifications from Bakery Story (since we are posting in the Bakery Story forum).

Farm Supplier
    I'm still not getting any notifications in Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion or Dragon Story. Experienced the same series of events... first was getting notifications that said things I had already put out were about to expire, then stopped getting any notifications at all, which really annoyed me as everything really was expiring on me with no notice. The only place I can still get notifications from is Farm 2. My husband is having the same issues too, so we figured it was a system wide problem not just us. We are both on Android using Samsung Galaxy s5 phones. Please help.

Thanks for letting us know. Please make sure you have opened the game you are not receiving notifications for since we have fixed the game. Force closing and opening your game may help you start getting notifications again.

If you still seem to be missing notifications after a while, please let us know again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    My notifications are working again thx for fixing

Host(ess)
    I am now receiving notifications. Thanks for the fix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12