Thread: base was 21% destroyed and still loss

Rhino Keeper

base was 21% destroyed and still loss

Was attacked today and my base was 21% destroyed and still lost 8 crowns. This is the 2nd time this happen. First time tech support said it looks fine from their end. I told them its impossible,the replays come from your own server.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	15850   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	15851  

Banned
    Sorry to hear that. Please contact support@teamlava.com and provide them with these screenshots and information on your account so a support agent can take a look into it.

Rhino Keeper
    Was attacked and lost by 48% and still loss 10 crowns. Tech support always says it looks good on their end. How can there be 2 final results? If it was a mathematical equation would their computers have 2 different answers?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kc1.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	16468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kc2.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	16469

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    Was attacked and lost by 48% and still loss 10 crowns. Tech support always says it looks good on their end. How can there be 2 final results? If it was a mathematical equation would their computers have 2 different answers?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kc1.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	16468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kc2.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	16469
    We had ppl in our clan who have expired the same, but when they do the replay on another device it show the lost with correct %.

Nobody know why it's different if you see on phone or IPad

But know it's very confuse 😔

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    Was attacked today and my base was 21% destroyed and still lost 8 crowns. This is the 2nd time this happen. First time tech support said it looks fine from their end. I told them its impossible,the replays come from your own server.
    But this one seems like a hack, not like the second one.

Banned
    Unfortunately we can't assist you with this on the forums. Again, I recommend that you contact support@teamlava.com and give them information on your encounter so they can look into it for you. Hope this helps!