Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Apples

Fashion Designer

Golden Apples

How often do they drop? It seems like I have been waiting for a long time... Thanks

Rare drop from Apple tree & magic garden.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    As I recall, they used to turn up about 1/4 of the time in the fruit farmers trade, which I did occasionally to use up truffles and magic fruit.

Farm Supplier
    I think I got my first one from an adventure. Either Search the Ancient Vault or Hunt Roaming Bandits. Either way, it's a rare drop and I hardly ever see it.

Fashion Designer
    With two apple trees, magic garden and the fruit trade, I think I've got around 8-10 Golden apples in total, mostly from apple trees though.

Executive Chef
    I only did the fruit trade in the quest requiring it too and for something ridiculous like 50 mushrooms 10 magic fruit and 20 truffles I got back 6 strawberries and 2 lemons. I'm level 39 about to go to 40 and have 10 golden apples but then a couple have been used in quests. I get on average about one a week, didn't see one for about 2-3 weeks then got 2 in 2 days.

Forgot to add I also have 2 apple trees and the Magic Garden.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 10-02-14 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Addition

Fashion Designer
    Thanks everyone. Seems I have found my elusive item that others speak of... I am level 38 with an apple tree and magic garden. I have done the fruit trade and quest daily. I am awaiting an apple for a quest. I received on once and used it in a quest already. Thankfully I have other quests in motion.

Rhino Keeper
    feeral lands adventure is a great way of getting them. also had a few drop from desert sands. oddly enough it seems like they drop a lot more from the tree and garden the higher your level or the further into the quests you progress.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Today I received a golden apple from the Trade with Belladonna (inscriptions one). A nice surprise.

Rhino Keeper
    I waited for what seems like forever for the adventures to bring me an apple tree. Finally bought one with gems and collected from it 99+ times before my golden apple dropped. Can't tell you the exact number because I was maxed on apples, but still collected for the golden (for about a week). I was so happy, I built Sir Piggy his own yard! --He now shares with purple cow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast