Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution times changed???

Fashion Designer

Evolution times changed???

After finally breeding an Ember bear, I put it in to evolve 4-5 hours ago, but when I go to check if it's done - expecting the usual four hours for a rare breed, it still has almost 8 hours to go. Seems the total time might be the 13 hours it took to breed. I hope this isn't a permanent change... what gives??

Anyone else?
    ------------------------------

Teamlava's response:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We updated the Evolution timers to improve the balance of the game. These changes are important to ensure the prolonged quality of the game.

We will continue to share your feedback with the development team. Please keep your feedback constructive and within the forum rules.

New evolution times, with thanks to knj00

Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    New Times:
    normal
    panda 30sec
    pyro 10sec
    rock rhino 3min

1hr
    frostfang

3hrs
    fairy ferret
    skyger
    lightning leopard

4hrs
    armordillo

5hrs
    plantlers

6hrs
    solar simion
    turtisle
    racmoon
    thunderhawks
    fire glider

7hrs
    Jackalope
    rainguin
    shock fox
    conducktor

8hrs
    rampage
    bamboon
    firefox

9hrs
    volcamel
    hedgehog
    planther

10hrs
    vinotaur
    iciclaw
    chameneon
    peamoth
    chromadile

11hrs
    grassquatch
    rockodile
    ember bear

12hrs
    ancient sloth
    aquatter

13hrs
    hydro yak
    dream bat
    eagle beagle

14hrs
    magmacore
    terrorier
    spruce moose
    daredevil

15hrs
    ocean owl

16hrs
    sea drake
    thunder mammoth
    falconch

17hrs
    aurora pegasus

18hrs
    glacial griffin
    gargolem
    gold lion

19hrs
    cosmic phoenix

20hrs
    twilight troll

21hrs
    nightmare
    onyx ox
    storm sphinx

23hrs
    hippogryph

24hrs
    terradactyl

36hrs
    emerald dragon
    crystal unicorn
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 09-30-14 at 10:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just evolved my Rare Eagle Beagle (17hr breed time) and it's going to take 13hrs to evolve.

My Common Plantlers (9hr breed time) now has an evolution time of 5hrs. Common Conducktor (13hr breed time) it now takes 7hrs to evolve.

Did Super Rare Nightmare (19hr incubation time) and it's going to take 21hrs to evolve. -_-
    Last edited by knj00; 09-30-14 at 05:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Just evolved my Rare Eagle Beagle (17hr breed time) and it's going to take 13hrs to evolve.

My Common Plantlers (9hr breed time) now has an evolution time of 5hrs.
    Thanks for the response. I wonder how long super-rares & ultra-rares are now? From my P.O.V. they all seem a little long to me. Definitely glad I evolved my super-rares already. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm glad that I just got done evolving my new Gold Lion to lvl 10 just a day or so ago. It would have been pretty bad waiting so long to not only evolve it from its first stage but to its second.

*glad for most of my super creatures being at lvl 10 right now with only a few rares still under lvl 10*

Fashion Designer
    So we went from Common 1 hour, Rare 4 hours and Super 8 hours to Common 5 hours, Rare 13 hours and Super 21 hours?
    Ultra was 16 hours. If Super is now 21 hours, how long will an ultra take? 40 hours? 45? I do NOT want to test that out.

Can we get some official word from TeamLava, please?
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    So we went from Common 1 hour, Rare 4 hours and Super 8 hours to Common 5 hours, Rare 13 hours and Super 21 hours?
    Ultra was 16 hours. If Super is now 21 hours, how long will an ultra take? 40 hours? 45? I do NOT want to test that out.

Can we get some official word from TeamLava, please?
    Not sure if it's going to go by rarity now... The Plantlers and Conducktor I evolved after seeing this thread are both Common and their evolution times are different.

Would be nice if staff could give us info on this. I don't even see why they thought this was a necessary change.

Fashion Designer
    The times no longer appear to be standard by rarity. I just put a baby Conductor to evolve in Forest Gump (younger forest) and it is taking SEVEN HOURS. That's a common animal.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Firefox: 8 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for pointing this out, haha. I was just thinking it was strange that my Grassquatch hadn't come out of the Evolution Flower yet. Could have sworn I had put in in more than eight hours ago, and was surprised that it still has just over five hours left.

Can't say I'm really affected much either way. Farming takes time anyway, so it's not like there's a rush to get things to evolve faster. OH WELL.

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We updated the Evolution timers to improve the balance of the game. These changes are important to ensure the prolonged quality of the game.

We will continue to share your feedback with the development team. Please keep your feedback constructive and within the forum rules.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast