Thread: Not collecting enough coins?

Fashion Designer

Not collecting enough coins?

Hi, I've just noticed an issue but the more I think about it the more I realize it's been like this for a while.

My two fire fields closest to my breeding den only produce a max of 500 coins each? I have a level 7 Nightmare and level 4 Fire Gilder on the right, and a level 10 Pyro Pony and a level 7 Fairy Ferret on the left, so that should produce more than 500 coins each in almost 24 hours (which was the last time I logged in). I also checked to see if it was like the sparkle "glitch" which shows less coins but you actually collect more if someone taps on your animals. I've also "force closed" my game but it doesn't seem to help? Odd, it only seems to be those two fields that are affected?

I wasn't sure how to show it in a SS other than to show where those two fire fields are located?

Ty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	15824

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Hawksmoor,

If you look into the Fire Field habitat information, you can find the Animal Capacity and Coin Capacity. Fire Field can only hold up a maximum of 2 animals and 250 coins. This is why you are only receiving a max total of 500 coins from 2 Fire Field.

Rhino Keeper
    They look like they're both just a regular "Fire Field." The max coin capacity for that habitat is 250 coins; add on the tips from a neighbor and you'll be able to collect 500 coins total from each habitat.

---

Bahaha. I'm too slow sometimes. What the staff above me said. (:

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebils View Post
    Hi Hawksmoor,

If you look into the Fire Field habitat information, you can find the Animal Capacity and Coin Capacity. Fire Field can only hold up a maximum of 2 animals and 250 coins. This is why you are only receiving a max total of 500 coins from 2 Fire Field.
    D'OH! I had no clue, lol . Guess I should update my fields

Thank you Ebils, and thank you arikatu too!

Rhino Keeper
    No problem. I believe the next coin capacity is 2,500.