Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tournament?

Executive Chef

Tournament?

No tournament today?

Executive Chef
    No more of that please Hate it the tournament

There actually players who r looking forward for tourment ???

If I recall correctly, updates to FS seem to run about two hours behind DS. Just keep checking. Some kind of update is bound to show up today.

Executive Chef
    Well, we got a new animal, so today's update has been made. It appears there is no arena.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd still keep a weather eye open...otherwise, well, poo. There I went last week and upgraded all those animals, too

Executive Chef
    I agree with you Flowless.....

I like the tourneys, but what do I know?

Rhino Keeper
    Love the tourneys! Anything that will give me free food? Yes, please! Thanks to the battlegrounds I was able to max out my Sphinx, so I'm all geared up and ready to tackle the next big fight! Besides, I feel like I have a better handle on the tournaments and battlegrounds here than I ever did in DS, so that's a definitely plus in my book.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the tourneys too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    Love the tourneys! Anything that will give me free food? Yes, please! Thanks to the battlegrounds I was able to max out my Sphinx, so I'm all geared up and ready to tackle the next big fight! Besides, I feel like I have a better handle on the tournaments and battlegrounds here than I ever did in DS, so that's a definitely plus in my book.
    I am so jealous of your Sphinx 25 tries so far with an electric/nature mix and no Sphinx at all... just millions of thunderhawks and one Eagle Beagle ;___;

But, yes, next time a tournament comes around you'll probably be the one that gets to it first before me this time And I'll try my best to be your wingman (though with your higher level hybrids you'll probably get to them all first before me!). Still, I'll do my best!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast