Thread: Star rating

Unhappy Star rating

I've noticed that my star rating is increasingly going down. I'm playing the same amount of time, tipping the same exact neighbors, that I was a week ago?bis there a reason it's going down so fast? I was at a third of o star last night so tipped got it back up to 4 woke up at 5 in the a.m and same thing again. I've never had this problem, I'd been at a 4 star rating for almost 8 months straight! Just wondering if they are changing the time limits on the rating process? Sorry and this is on bakery story.

Executive Chef
    The only time my star ranking goes down is when I've missed tipping 1-2 days in a row. What happens then is ill start somewhere in the 3s and have to tip and tip some more to keep my lvl 4 ranking. It usually will take me 3-4 days to get back to having a constant 4 again.
    I would just make sure ur tipping ur whole nbrhd everyday for awhile until ur back to having a constant 4. It shouldn't take too long.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Bit I never miss tipping that's the problem! It's really weird but thanks for your feedback