Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Halloween boxes

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    can anyone on android open the old FS: halloween version? i don't know if it's just me. i can open thanksgiving & christmas just fine.
    same here..i am having trouble with the Halloween version, i have to reinstall everytime i wish to open that version, it's really annoying & wasting time, as i am ordering some of Halloween clothes currently..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I'd be happy with just the LTO. The spider silk display. I'm tired of stalking shops with one just so if an stare at it! I regret not buying one when it was released two holidays ago for Black Friday. Instead I bought that city park display that I don't even use because I'm over displays we can only use in a corner. Some of the ones from last year weren't so bad. I just hope they don't wait until the week before Halloween to give us anything.

Time and TL don't always mesh well together.
    I am also kicking myself for not buying it at the time or when they rereleased it!!! I would love them to release it again. My boutique has already been Halloween decorated. so I am just waiting for some new stuff now

New Resident
    I am on android and cannot open any of the Halloween versions on any of the games...odd it is like it has vanished

Executive Chef
    ugh. i tried reinstalling twice now and still just get the "not connected to the internet" message. i'm playing the old thanksgiving version, so that at least i can use the sexy pilgrim (cause that's what the pilgrims were all about) as a costume.

here's hoping we get good new halloween stuff soon, since i can't access the old stuff! (way to piss off paying customers, TL! granted, i pay you in different games, but still...)
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    When i use my device internet i also have trouble accessing the halloween version, but as soon as i connect to my home wifi it works no problem.

I haven't been able to access my Halloween edition for a week now tried uninstalling, reinstalling no difference. Tried downloading app from different provider, nothing. kinda sad since I just sold out my store because I needed the money but now can't replace all my Halloween clothes. Unfortunately for me it doesn't matter if I'm using home net or not.

I love the spider silk display and the display with the masks! Please bring those back! Also, the short flared black dress with the mask that goes with it. Also, I love the skeleton outfit and skeleton brown, white, & black pants. Just bring back items from last Halloween!!

New Resident
    I am on a tablet that uses apps. I have tried, but I cannot access and download any of the older halloween items. Can anyone help me? Thans.

New Resident
    I agree! We are getting workout content on Halloween month.

Executive Chef
    Would like to see the spider silk display as an LTO.

I currently have my avatar dressed in the Flapper Fab outfit and pirate stuff, I think those were from 2012.

The vampire queen, naughty nurse, skeleton and witch wear were cool costumes from then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast