Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: farm valentines is here pic included!!

Unregistered

farm valentines is here pic included!!

Unregistered

New Stuff???

Is there anything new? New content of any kind??? There wasn't in City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    5 gems, quest, roses no gems cost that is sooooooooooooo cooooooolll

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Farm Story, there two new roses. Yellow and white each cost one gem.

KLondon
    Can I delete the old App or should I keep it?
    Thanks.

Massi

Update?

No new Level, no new Crops, no new Stuff!!
    The Game crashed every time!
    My Inventory is empty!

Happy Valentine TeamLava!
    Massi

Pirek
    I downloaded it too. I got 5 gems extra for my trouble but personally, I don't like it. The farm now has a border of tulips around it and outside the farm are red rose bushes scattered. Both are purely for decorative reasons, as far as I can tell, you can't remove them, or water them. To me, the border of tulips will interfere with current and future designs of my farm (if you have a garden of flowers it would be more appropriate).

The only addition is white and yellow rose bushes, each costing 1 gem. No new levels, decorations, or expansions. Other changes include:
    1. you can now invite friends via text and email
    2. there are updated on-screen icons (gifts are called news now) and a new icon which gives you a drop-down list of other available gams, such as Bakery Story, Empire Story, etc.
    3. another new icon (a tree), which I haven't explored yet, but someone elsewhere called a "quest". When opened, it gave me a screen telling me that I have a huge farm and that I should plough it to plant some crops but I could skip ploughing for 5 gems (considering that I already have a field of rice growing and ready to be harvested in a few hours time, I wasn't about to do that). There wasn't much explanation about this feature in the help, so until my rice is ready, I won't be exploring this any further.

Unregistered

Lost my inventory too!

Very unhappy - I had a lot in there!!! Any chance it will get restored???

Unregistered

Other comments

The flowers are very pretty...could use some details in the FAQ on how the tasks work. If i skip I get 5 gems? What do I get if i don't skip?

Unregistered
    I lost my inventory and i don't have mini games or quests on my iphone but I do on my ipod they give u some ep and coins for completing them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast