Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Fashion Designer

Cool Halloween

I wasn't around for Halloween last year. What can I look forward to? I see lots of homes for glimmer bats when I visit. Any helpful tips? Thanks.

Be patience what happened this year on halloween
    But if you have enough fruittrees, you dont need the glimmer habitat..
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    I'm excited for Halloween too! Someone mentioned in a previous post they were going to guess ahead and make up lots of chocolate and sugar. I'm starting there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I wasn't around for Halloween last year. What can I look forward to? I see lots of homes for glimmer bats when I visit. Any helpful tips? Thanks.
    I believe we are getting another world event for Halloween. During the first event, they said they were listening to our feedback for developing the one for Halloween.
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    i think that may have been me, lol. up to 70 sugar and about 40 chocolate. (really hoping we dont need sweet feasts for it or anything like that). wondering if it will be similar and we will get event items for collecting from certain types of animals. just in case though stock up on animals too. lol. im already debating on whether i should buy the two burning embers i need for more dragons or just wait till i have enough for a mithril dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I believe we are getting another world event for Halloween. During the first event, they said they were listening to our feedback for developing the one for Halloween.
    Annie
    Hopefully it's not just more crummy decorations.

I started playing right after last Christmas, so I was sad I missed out on that, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I bought the bat with gems because I love bats and just had to have it! A world event would be awesome!

Executive Chef
    Well whatever it is if it's a world event it's going to include most players so having high level items, buildings or animals like dragons would be odd. I've only just got little Manty. If there is going to be a world event I would imagine it's something similar like chopping rocks, maybe collecting from low level buildings, ponds, farmhouses or cottages etc. let's hope it's not choping rocks I still haven't got my silver back to its original status, continued to chop rocks since the Pyre!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Well whatever it is if it's a world event it's going to include most players so having high level items, buildings or animals like dragons would be odd. I've only just got little Manty. If there is going to be a world event I would imagine it's something similar like chopping rocks, maybe collecting from low level buildings, ponds, farmhouses or cottages etc. let's hope it's not choping rocks I still haven't got my silver back to its original status, continued to chop rocks since the Pyre!
    Collecting from th houses makes a lot of sense. Well. Time to build a few dozen of each house now lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    Collecting from th houses makes a lot of sense. Well. Time to build a few dozen of each house now lol
    Well based on the Pyre they allowed Level 10 players. I'm hoping we get to collect pumpkins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast