Thread: Bring back old floor tiles!

Bring back old floor tiles!

Can you please bring back the bright blue, red, gold, & green floor tiles? I never got to purchase them because I wasn't playing when they came out. They're so pretty. Maybe you should see how many people like them.

Quote Originally Posted by sooz7 View Post
    Can you please bring back the bright blue, red, gold, & green floor tiles? I never got to purchase them because I wasn't playing when they came out. They're so pretty. Maybe you should see how many people like them.
    Hi I just posted the same request! Love it & thks! See below
    Originally Posted to GroupMagma

Hi can I make a suggestion? I love the back-light floor tiles (red, blue, green, gold) and if you could do orange & purple for this Halloween that would be fantastic! I've seen on other players walls. Can you bring them back for either sale$ or 💎 purchase? I was only lucky to get the gray ones from last Halloween.

Thank you for considering.

PS: New York Subway too! Lol u r the greatest😉

I would love it if that brought back some floor tiles that loook like grass for my shop.

Farm Supplier
    Do any ofyou ply it on googleplay? Becuse you can get the old ones back

No one found "Snow" floor gone???Especially in the winter to use it!

Executive Chef
    I don't get why they bring back old decor but don't realize we would LOVE discontinues racks, counters and tiles. Id die for the old backlit tiles. And the racks I think that were part of goals. The one with Aphrodite I believe?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silkemm View Post
    Do any ofyou ply it on googleplay? Becuse you can get the old ones back
    The tiles were only available during the Summer Olympics. That version was removed for ios players. And android players never had a special version so they and the clothes at that time are unavailable. Which stinks! The clothes were awesome too.