Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 4: Terrorier - 2014 Sep 26

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AikoD View Post
    Well they did told me they can't give it back. I am very sad. I can't believe it! �� but some reason that window moves on my ipad when I click them, I forgot and clicked too fast...hitting the wrong choice. ��
    Sadly, I can't say I'm surprised they won't do the decent thing here. I'm sorry to hear it though.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh No!

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened. Be sure and let them know that this was the prize dragon from completing the battlefield.
    Something similar happened to me on the Dragon Story, but they helped me, this time they told me they can't give it back. 😔 So I lost my little one.

I had similar situation on candy blast mania, they said they cannot give back reward! That is a very mean action, I think if they really want to help, there is simple solution, like give you gems to buy a new one, but they just don't want to do it.

These kinds of thing make players lose passion on the game, but they don't care.

New Resident
    I would even buy it if it was available but I looked and u can only get it after finishing the battlefield! So I am upset, yup.

New Resident
    I am surprised but pleased to say they gave me the Terrorier after all! I replied once more telling them that It was from the battle prices and that I was sad bc I couldn't get it any other way and then they replied telling me it was a one time thing but it was on my storage and that I must be careful not to delete it again! I'm happy!

Executive Chef
    I am really glad they did the right thing! I have never believed them when they say that all actions (eg accidental purchases) are permanent and unable to be reversed. This proves they CAN help.

Executive Chef
    Grt to hear

TL doing the right thing

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have different opponent? My lvl 1 was with frostfrang, lvl 2 was with pyro pony, now lvl 3 was with rock. I'm confused.

~o~Feel free to add me on Fantasy Forest And Farm Story 2~o~

Executive Chef
    My son is having a lot of trouble beating level 70, nothing seems to be winning against the emerald dragon.

Farm Supplier

Battling the Crystal Unicorn?

I'm on level 115 of the battle grounds and it's a level 10 crystal unicorn. It's a gemstone species which I don't have, I have only gone up to water because I'm on level 13. Does this mean I won't be able to defeat the crystal unicorn?