Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 4: Terrorier - 2014 Sep 26

Rhino Keeper
    Level 4 is a pyro pony. (I should have used water but got 3 strong attacks with sloth and lost)

This sucks not know what the opponent is going to be till after you select yours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    We can always hope that the "red flames" are just that color because of the sometimes strange tinge-dye effect they get when they reach level 15.
    True, though since the title for the Battlegrounds is 'Diamond in the Ruff' it might actually be a Gem-Fire hybrid... though why they'd give away an ultra is something I'm seriously leery about, so it's probably just speculation. Dark-Fire Super is the most likely.

Rhino Keeper
    We could always hope that the "red flames" are just that color because of the sometimes strange tinge-dye effect they get when they reach level 15.

---

Round 4: Firepony (level 15)... stupidly used my Vinotaur again. OOPS.

Also, the Planters I faced was only level 12; do levels of the opponents vary from person to person?
    Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. And, yes, I think the levels fluctuate from person to person. The levels I'm posting are all accurate levels I had to battle against so far. So if they're different from other peoples' levels... that kinda sucks in a way

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    True, though since the title for the Battlegrounds is 'Diamond in the Ruff' it might actually be a Gem-Fire hybrid... though why they'd give away an ultra is something I'm seriously leery about, so it's probably just speculation. Dark-Fire Super is the most likely.
    Maybe they've considered the input/critiques/comments given by players and this is a solution? It would add variation in being able to obtain an ultra (i.e. obtaining the seemingly unobtainable, hahaha). But of course, I'm just speculating too. Whatever the reason and whatever it is, I don't particularly mind. All I know is that I WANT IT.

---

fjskaj;slagj;slka; that firepony is becoming un-cute real fast. It beat my level 15 frostfang, haha. The plus side to this happening is that I've finally noticed I don't have a rare/super rare water creature above level 10. Guess I should take care of that at some point.

Omg, stop me, I've been calling Pyro Pony a firepony all this time. Face/palm.
    Last edited by arikatu; 09-26-14 at 01:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember the first couple animals levels but the pony was 15

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they've considered the input/critiques/comments given by players and this is a solution? It would add variation in being able to obtain an ultra (i.e. obtaining the seemingly unobtainable, hahaha). But of course, I'm just speculating too. Whatever the reason and whatever it is, I don't particularly mind. All I know is that I WANT IT.

---

fjskaj;slagj;slka; that firepony is becoming un-cute real fast. It beat my level 15 frostfang, haha. The plus side to this happening is that I've finally noticed I don't have a rare/super rare water creature about level 10. Guess I should take care of that at some point.

Omg, stop me, I've been calling Pyro Pony a firepony all this time. Face/palm.
    Lol, it's fine; it's an honest mistake to make and it's kinda hard not to think of it as a firepony since that's essentially what it is

To be truthful, though, if it IS a Gem-Fire animal (doubtful) I'll be a bit disappointed... I mean, who uses a normal dog as the 'royalty' class of hybrids? You use animals like unicorns, dragons and kirins for Ultras... not mangy dogs >.<

Though if it's a Dark-Fire that'll make a bit more sense but it's still a mystery to me why they'd use a common dog for a super when everything else that's a super is a mythical creature or a rare one in the animal kingdom (Ancient Sloth is a good example) *.* Why it couldn't have been a Cerberus is beyond me... that would have been way cooler, imo.
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 09-26-14 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Sadly, it is confirmed that the Terrorier is indeed a FOURTH fire-dark super. WTF, TL? We BEG for a chance an electrical super after the first arena and in response you give us what is far and above the LEAST needed hybrid type AGAIN. FOUR. FOUR fire-dark supers. Frankly, that is just stupid and lame. It would be stupid and lame if there were already two of them no less three. It would be stupid and lame just for the fact that most of us got one just one week ago. It would be stupid and lame if it were any combo that does not include an electrical component. Therefore, this prize is STUPID AND LAME TIMES FOUR.

ETA: CORRECTION! It is EVEN LAMER THAN THAT. It is a RARE. It is not even super rare.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 09-26-14 at 01:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Lol, it's fine; it's an honest mistake to make and it's kinda hard not to think of it as a firepony since that's essentially what it is

To be truthful, though, if it IS a Gem-Fire animal (doubtful) I'll be a bit disappointed... I mean, who uses a normal dog as the 'royalty' class of hybrids? You use animals like unicorns, dragons and kirins for Ultras... not mangy dogs >.<

Though if it's a Dark-Fire that'll make a bit more sense but it's still a mystery to me why they'd use a common dog for a super when everything else that's a super is a mythical creature *.* Why it couldn't have been a Cerberus is beyond me... that would have been way cooler, imo.
    Ahaha, thanks! You've got a point; it really seems less and less likely that it's a gem-fire hybrid. YESSSSS. Cerberus would totally make much more sense for a super dark-fire. Although could you imagine a sprite with three heads as large as the eagle beagle? Face/floor x 3.
    Last edited by arikatu; 09-26-14 at 01:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahaha, thanks! You've got a point; it really seems less and less likely that it's a gem-fire hybrid. YESSSSS. Cerberus would totally make much more sense for a super dark-fire. Although could you imagine a sprite with three heads as large as the eagle beagle? Face/floor x 3.
    Agreed, but it would be a heck of a lot better to have a mythical creature hybrid for a Gem-Fire and/or Gem-Dark than an everyday-animal. Though a three-headed dog that's an ultra would be pretty cute as a baby, now that I think about it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Sadly, it is confirmed that the Terrorier is indeed a FOURTH fire-dark super. WTF, TL? We BEG for a chance an electrical super after the first arena and in response you give us what is far and above the LEAST needed hybrid type AGAIN. FOUR. FOUR fire-dark supers. Frankly, that is just stupid and lame. It would be stupid and lame if there were already two of them no less three. It would be stupid and lame just for the fact that most of us got one just one week ago. It would be stupid and lame if it were any combo that does not include an electrical component. Therefore, this prize is STUPID AND LAME TIMES FOUR.

ETA: CORRECTION! It is EVEN LAMER THAN THAT. It is a RARE. It is not even super rare.
    Wow... TL must really, really want to make it even harder for us to get Supers in this game from now on. The fact it's a rare and not a super is just... weird. Let's just hope it can only be 'gotten' via the battlegrounds and it won't be added to the list of rare dark-fires that are already way too common like thunderhawk. That would suck so much. Thanks for the thorough investigation, though, Zenobia. You're always on top of things
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 09-26-14 at 01:45 PM.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast