An unexpected disturbance
    1 preparation motion
    4 spelled stones

spelled stones (faerie workshop)
    10 stones
    3 glimmer fragments (the red ones)
    1 faerie essence
    2 hours
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 09-25-14 at 04:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    To make the spelled stones...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	15777  
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-26-14 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Jeez, not meant for me to post big pix! Lol

Farm Supplier
    Wow first time in a long time that I'm not ready for the update. I still need plenty more building materials for the faerie workshop. Gonna be a while

Rhino Keeper
    I can't decide what kind of Fencing to buy for the next step. "Keep off the Grass"

1. Build Walls or Hedges 5 or Skip 25

2. Use Butterfish as bait ( I think it was 5)

3. Use Cabbages as bait (I think this was 10)

I didn't write it down because I figured TL would have posted the steps by now but I don't see this info. anywhere so here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by zuma022 View Post
    Wow first time in a long time that I'm not ready for the update. I still need plenty more building materials for the faerie workshop. Gonna be a while
    Me, too. I need 3 more essences to build the workshop and they don't drop but every 3rd or so adventure for me. This could take awhile since I do not gem thru goals. I'm looking at Thanksgiving maybe before I get the darn workshop built.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Me, too. I need 3 more essences to build the workshop and they don't drop but every 3rd or so adventure for me. This could take awhile since I do not gem thru goals. I'm looking at Thanksgiving maybe before I get the darn workshop built.
    I'm still about a week away from finishing last week's update at the rate I'm going. Hopefully they won't have any time limited events requiring this week's update (or the Sister, Sister) goal for that matter any time soon. I can't imagine the blowback they'd get from that, not to mention the lost revenue.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, now, the next step is "Another Mystery"

1. Bury Another Spelled Stone 1 or Skip with 5 gems

2. Plant Enchanted Seeds (Faerie Workshop) 5 or Skip with 25 gems
    a. 5 Faeriebulb Seeds
    b. 2 Living Wood
    c. 4 Faeries' Murmur

It says this is the Final Step.

It may take me a bit now but luckily I had already started a "spare" Spelled Stone so I gemmed it to finish and so I could see what I needed for the Enchanted Seeds. Probably won't post again tonight because I need to make these Enchanted Seeds and they take 2 hrs for each one. :^) Linda "Twilight"

Rhino Keeper
    Now I am wishing I had gone ahead and built another Faerie Workshop. I had tons of supplies because I have been doing the adventure since it first appeared. I did not need anything else and I figured we would need the supplies but I thought I would need them to Upgrade the Faerie Workshop I already had so I didn't build another one. Maybe I will need them for the bridge?????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Don't worry! You're only using some of their Faerie dust to craft it. No Faeries are being ****ed in the making of this potion!
    Then do we keep the jar fairy in our inventory? I don't like where this is heading not a bit. I don't want more fairies in my kingdom until I can officially guarantee the freedom and safety of all inhabitants in my kingdom. Plus all we do is make more fairy stuff for the evil ones who we keep sucking up to and they are bringing all of the neon and slime in.

I am not playing this. It seems some of my neighbors are equally tired of these nasty little Sparks. We still have no proof who they are and why would we want to build a bridge to allow more of them in? Not one of the items I have received from the fairies is animated. A dead bird in a cage? They keep their bretheren in jars? I don't buy this fairy dust thing. Althea can bring us fairy dust if we need it. She must have some. Put her to work. Why isn't she obese given the amount of food we have given her? Have her shake her booty over the workshop chimney if we need fairy dust. I am not handing over jars with fairies in them.

TL hasn't answered my question. Can we continue to play the game if we just ignore the fairy storyline? Or do we need to delete and find a game that makes sense? This used to be my favorite game, but this update with the fairy in a jar being given and a liquid coming out that we are going to pour on the ground to make mud? This did it. I don't want these things in my kingdom, or their bridge or anything else with slime. Where is the Castle Story? If TL is obsessed with fairies why not make a Fairy Story game?

Bring back the Castle Story! If the fairies are here to stay, put players like me out of our misery so we can decide what direction we are going. I am not sure I am going along with this fairy thing and sorry but there is nothing about fairy dust in the game. A jarred fairy goes in and a liquid comes out. Release an update allowing us to open the jar and release the fairy before handing over the fairy jar and I might reconsider, but I still see no need for a bridge to get more fairies! I don't want them here, at least until they release the captives, not liquify them.

Plus I would need to see some benefit from them and since the fairies came, the best things about this game left. No more animations, no more setting an alarm for when the next update is due because the updates have becaome so boring that if I am a few days late getting started it doesn't matter. Every new update except the one lifting the limit on walls has required me to rearrange my kingdom, not to show off something new and delightful, but to camoflage it or hide it behind trees. Even the cute workshop doesn't act like a workshop, no animations, and it only makes the things it is made from, until it became a torture chamber for jarred fairies. Exactly how to you get fairy dust from them TL?

How about an outhouse with a one way flush where we can start with flushing Althea back to where she came from along with the slime?

After seeing today's update I am stopping all Plume Hive Adventures, or anything to do with the fairies. I have been sending my knights out on that Adventure from both the Castle and Barracks, and never got a gift box. Not one thing I have from a fairy is worth having. But they take take take!

So TL, answer my question. Can I still play if I don't build this bridge? Yes or no? I am not the only one sick and tired of this fairy thing. When will we get back to the Castle Story? I don't mind waiting an month or two while those who like the fairies euthenize their captives and build fairy bridges. But there are a lot of side stories that can be skipped without stopping a player from continuing with the game. Is this a side story that can be safely ignored, or is it required? I am not trying to take fairies away from those who want to play their games, but I don't want to play. I am willing to wait, but I need to know if this is a passing phase or a mandatory step to move forward.

People are asking me because I normally spend through but I am not even starting this one. I need some straight answers from TL and if the jar fairies dust is used then it should have asked for that. Can someone who has given the jar to the workshop gotten it back with the fairy safe? Please post if so. Thanks!

The previous update caused apathy in my kingdom. This one is causing disgust. I have never felt good about the jar faries but I assumed that someday we would be fighting to free them, not turn them into mud. I thought the comment last week about making them slaves was gallows humor and I didn't expect TL to stoop that low. I was right. They stooped lower. I don't want anything more to do with faries unless it is to wave goodbye to them.

But first free the jar faries! Please!

Where is Kaz? We built an entire troll area and the next week Kaz and the trolls all disappeared. Is this what TL is doing with all this fairy stuff? If so, can I just let those who want to play with fairies, finish up their games then come back and play again when Kaz shows up? I want to be on the side that is tearing down the bridges. How about splitting the game here TL, and let us chose which side we want to be on, the side building the bridge or the one's tearing it down?

At first I couldn't wait for Thursdays, then I didn't care, but now if this is an example of the direction we are going I am going to start dreading Thursdays.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast