Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Eww...First we sacrafice jarred Fairies to make a potion to prepare the ground?

These Sparks are evil. I don't want to **** faries to make it easier for the evil fairies to get into my kingdom.

Can I join the group trying to stop this bridge from being built? If I don't build the bridge will I still be able to play the game or is this bridge compulsory?

I have long wanted to release the captive faries. My Ruler's eyes glaze over every time a Spark shows up. She seems drugged or brainwashed. They call themselves Faries, but now they are using their own as ingredients?

This game is going the wrong direction for me. I don't want to use faries as ingredients, sorry.

Can TL answer please? Is there an alternatitive to this? I see no reason to stay if this is what the story is descending into. Worse than slavery which someone suggested. Not playing this until there is an answer and if it is mandatory to use faries as ingredients, I am leaving. Or at least not playing anymore. I might visit my friends on my wall, but I stop playing the storyline right now. There needs to be an alternative to sacrificing captive fairies.

There is not even a guarantee that they will be euthanized humanely. Just toss them in the cute workshop and they come out liquified. I want nothing to do with this!
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Ewwww! Creepy! I hadn't thought about that. It was just another ingredient until this very, very humane post!

What to do?!?

Don't worry! You're only using some of their Faerie dust to craft it. No Faeries are being ****ed in the making of this potion!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-25-14 at 01:32 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    After you give the 3 potions, you have to give another one, plus 4 "Spelled Stones" which you also make in the Faerie Workshop. Each one takes 2 hours and you need 10 Stone, 3 Glimmer Shards (the red ones) & 1 Preparation Potion OR you can skip the 4 Spelled Stones for a total of 20 gems. I think the Prep. Potion was 5 but I had made an extra before I "gave" the 3 to the ground. I am sure someone will get the next step because I have to make the Spelled Stones. I had 103 of the Faerie jars and I had made a ton of the Potion so that helped. Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    What happens to the faeries in the jar if only their dust is collected? Are they still held captive? Finally set free? Are they revered amongst the other faeries for their sacrifice? Cast out by the others for letting themselves be captured in the first place? Does anyone pay them for giving up their dust? If faerie dust is a commodity, shouldn't they get paid for it?

So many questions...

Executive Chef
    Sounds exciting! Can't wait til I get to that part, long way off though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Sounds exciting! Can't wait til I get to that part, long way off though
    Not the potential '****ing of Faeries' you understand but the building a bridge. I'm going to imagine each faerie flying away free after the 'Faerie Dust' has been nabbed.

Executive Chef
    Here's a pic of the prep potion... Cute bottle!

Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-25-14 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Made pic bigger :)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    After you give the 3 potions, you have to give another one, plus 4 "Spelled Stones" which you also make in the Faerie Workshop. Each one takes 2 hours and you need 10 Stone, 3 Glimmer Shards (the red ones) & 1 Preparation Potion OR you can skip the 4 Spelled Stones for a total of 20 gems. I think the Prep. Potion was 5 but I had made an extra before I "gave" the 3 to the ground. I am sure someone will get the next step because I have to make the Spelled Stones. I had 103 of the Faerie jars and I had made a ton of the Potion so that helped. Cheers!
    Good to know, thank you!

TL, is there any chance you could double the drop-rate of shards & fragments from the glimmergate???
    As it is I don't have enough to make dark plants AND do these current goals, even collecting every 2 hours.
    Are we at least going to get a new source of them soon?

Rhino Keeper
    When the fairies in the jars are sent to the workshop they are released to scatter fairy dust into the potion. Then they hide in the thatched roof of the workshop until all is quiet and the ruler is asleep before they escape. Once they are free they go from flower to flower taking in nectar to build up their strength.
    Fairies that are free from jars will then learn self defence and how to use glass cutters to make sure they don't get caught again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Have your neighbor tell you what the next step is.. For those of us that need to know
    My neighbor was mistaken; it doesn't disappear yet.
    Here's the next step...
    (Preparation Potion to give is 1)

My workshop is currently making another potion so can't capture pic yet of requirements for spelled stones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	15778  
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-26-14 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Grr, pic problems!

I'm having trouble drumming up sympathy for the fairies. They have taken over the storyline and are making constant demands on my poor understaffed kitchens in addition to requiring rare materials. I'm looking forward to seeing how the bridge gets tampered with. However, please don't tamper with anything requiring glimmer shards/fragments to be remade!!
    I think it's time to explore a bit more of Griselda's story.....we really need another source for those glimmer bits, since the fairies seem to have developed an addiction to them.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast